Dr. Jason Soden Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jason Soden?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Jason Soden?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

April 8th, 2016

Horrible person

He wanted to run horrible tests on my daughter and when I called him on it and asked what the treatment was, she was already on the medicine for the diagnosis he wanted to run tests on. Totally clueless and then blamed my daughter for being scared because of the tests he wanted to run. What a jerk

October 10th, 2012

Working on it

Dr. Soden has worked diligently on finding out what is wrong with my daughter. We finally have a diagnosis. There is still one lingering issue that he has vowed to figure out. Dr. Soden is young at his practice but none the less caring. He, like the rest of us, is a work in progress.

July 18th, 2012

Terrible across the board. Availability is terrible. Commitment is terrible. A comprehensive treatment plan is non-existant. No respect for my time or compassion for what our family goes through. In fact the entire GI team at Children's Colorado is subpar in my opinion. Time to move on!

April 20th, 2012

Reckless

Dr. Soden is without a doubt the most reckless, incapable, uneducated, prideful, heartless excuse for a human being I have ever met. I have had to deal with MANY doctors, but he is atrocious. My daughter was born with gastroschisis (her intestines outside of the abdominal wall). We had the misfortune of having to be admitted to the Denver NICU. Dr. Soden wanted to immediately out my daughter at an extremely high level of intralipids. Thank god I knew enough to tell him to STOP and put her at the lowest amount possible. He told me that it would cause brain damage, and that she wouldn't grow enough. I told him I wasn't going to watch her liver fail. Soon after, I asked him for Omegaven (a fish oil based fat to substitute the harmful soy-based intralipid) and he told me "Oh, no, that doesn't work." I then gave him pages and PAGES of research done by Dr. Mark Puder at Children's Hospital Boston, which is conclusive on the remarkable results Omegaven produces. He said the research was "inconclusive."Well, he is an idiot. Because of him my daughter and I transfered via medivac to Boston to obtain the Omegaven. Thank god we did, because in the three weeks we have been here her direct bili has gone from 5.5 to 2.2. Inconclusive? Nope. If it we wouldn't have ESCAPED Dr. Soden's clutches, my daughter would be needing a liver transplant in the future, giving her a life span of around five years. Dr. Soden is more than just a bad, lazy, and incompetent doctor; he is a horrible human being.

February 2nd, 2012

He is a jerk

March 26th, 2010

Dr. Soden is incredibly caring and thoughtful he has called us from his home to check on me and takes the time to communicate with my other doctors. He takes the initiative to provide the best treatment possible and come up with a plan for care. The day that I age out of Children's and will be unable to see him will be a very sad day indeed.

March 18th, 2010

Dr. Soden has been amazing with my son. He has many issues and Dr Soden has called me at hom after hours countless times just to check up on us.

July 21st, 2017