A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Solomon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Solomon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Solomon
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Solomon Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Facial Wrinkles and Lines
Wound Care and Non-Healing Wounds
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Solomon, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Chemical Peel (Chemexfoliation)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Solomon graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Solomon has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Memorial Hospital
- Mercy General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason H Solomon MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jason H. Solomon practice?
- Dr. Jason Solomon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jason Solomon practices Plastic Surgery near Roseville, CA.
See Roseville Surgeons.