Dr. Jason Solomon MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 7 reviews

March 5th, 2016
Dr.solomon,at times, has a quirky way about him. He is very direct and is adamant in keeping his patients goals realistic. Was it hard for me to hear how much better one side of my body was naturally and that he couldn't change my anatomy? Or that I had more belly fat than expected? Yes! But it is his duty to you,his patient, to fully inform you of what is ahead of you. Most patients who are unhappy with postoperative results have been unrealistically set up for them by themselves and their surgeon. I strongly recommend Dr.Solomon. He did my first breast augmentation in 2002. And,I returned for a post baby re augmentation and liposuction to belly and outer thighs two weeks ago. Although his bedside manner in no way put me off. My friend said "he's different and blunt". But rest assured it is done in the best interest of his patients and he does everything in his power to set you up for realistic post operative experiences. He's a wonderful surgeon and a caring man. I would recommend him to any friend or family.

April 13th, 2015
Would not go back
Had breast augmentation a few years ago with Dr. Solomon. I've never been happy with the results. His bedside manner is atrocious, very rude and impatient, condescending. He was horrible at answering any of my questions and often made me feel guilty for even asking them. I asked for a C cup, ended up with DD. Looking back I should've walked as soon as he made me feel uncomfortable but I was young and stupid. Never again. He was actually supposed to fix something without charging and I was willing to pay a new surgeon to fix it instead. Overall I wouldn't recommend him to anyone. Plenty of other good surgeons out there.

November 20th, 2014
Breast Augmentation
He did a wonderful job in 2007 with my Implants and again in 2014. He takes the time to explain to you your options. I would totally recommend him to all my friends and family

May 4th, 2014
Fantastic results!
Dr. Solomon is amazing. His attention to detail is like no other doctor I have known. He is realistic with his patients and creates a superb result. I am a very happy patient after several different procedures. Can't wait to go back for more!

May 1st, 2014
I have nothing but high praise for Dr Soloman and his staff. His expertise and confidence was exactly what I needed for my unique procedure. I highly recommend him and the staff.

August 10th, 2013
I like Dr Solomon
I had breast augmentation 6 years ago and Dr. Solomon did exactly what I wanted... His staff was very nice and helpful. I would go back and do it again with Dr.Solomon...

July 19th, 2013
dont do it
DO NOT EVER GO HERE! EVER!!!! HAD BREAST IMPLANTS DONE TWICE, POPPED EACH TIME, SAVE YOUR MONEY GO TO A PROFESSIONAL.