A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Soss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Soss, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Soss graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Soss has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Richard Soss MD is a male Neurologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Jason R. Soss practice?
- Dr. Jason Soss has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jason Soss practices Neurology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Neurologists.