A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Sprunger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Sprunger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Sprunger, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Sprunger graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Sprunger has 28 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
- Clarian North Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason K Sprunger MD is a male Urologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jason K. Sprunger practice?
- Dr. Jason Sprunger has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jason Sprunger practices Urology near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Greenwood, IN.
See Indianapolis Urologists.