Dr. Jason Sprunger MD Patient Reviews

• 7 reviews

August 26th, 2015
One of the nicest staff and doctor I have been to for sometime.

January 1st, 2015
Great gentleman

November 13th, 2013
Patient
Dr. Sprunger has been a great doctor. He did a ureter resection this past Jan on me. What a bright and caring man

June 17th, 2013
Compassionate
I went into the hospital for total knee replacement. While there, I began having serious pain in my lower right side. While it was presumed I was having a major appendicitis attack, it was during the contrast ct scan that a tumor was discovered in my right kidney. Dr. Sprunger so caringly broke the news to me and returned immediately after my husband arrived to explain the situation. He was compassionate, caring, thorough -- left no question unanswered -- always took his time with us to make sure we understood and felt at ease. I have my 6-month follow up scan in 2 days. While I trust there is no recurrence, I am blest to know I am in capable and "compassionate" hands. Thank you, Dr. Sprunger.

August 4th, 2010
Dr. Jason Sprunger is an outstanding urologist - he is very caring - he is also an excellent surgeon.

June 17th, 2010
Very Professional...very capable...very good doctor
I was able to get in and see Dr Sprunger almost immediately after my cancer diagnosis. He was courteous, helpful and put my mind at ease. Dr Sprunger performed my nephrectomy at Community North - a tremendous hospital - and there were no complications. He has guided me in the recovery phase in a very helpful manner.He balances expert diagnosis and compassion with realistic diagnosis. He was very straightforward about my procedure and the potential outcome. I count my lucky stars that Dr Sprunger was my doctor.

March 16th, 2010
Experience Counts
I researched many doctor's prior to calling Dr. Sprunger. I was quite scared regarding my condition knowing that the necessary surgical procedure was tricky at best. Dr. Sprunger made me feel at ease due to his ability to convey the procedure to me, why it was being done, how he would do it, what the risks were, etc. It was obvious that he knew what he was doing and was confident with himself and his abilities. I feel I made a very wise choice. I was lucky. The surgery to remove my tumor went off without a hitch and I have had no further complications.