Dr. Jason Squires DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3
  • 7 reviews

November 30th, 2016
Dr seemed to be detached and saw patient rarely during 2 Spinal Surguries. atient discharged after 12 weeks even though

November 28th, 2016
When you go in to have a simple l5 s1 fusion. That's what I had. I couldn't put any weight on my left leg after surgery.

October 18th, 2016
mr
I have had a fairly good experience with dr. Squires and his team is spend a lot of time with you there in an office visit here come and check up on me after surgery I have had like three surgeries with him but I believe they were all needed and he was there and they really help me out with my back problems. I would recommend them to anybody that would need back surgery done.

February 22nd, 2016
He misdiagnosed my problem. I have Peripheral Neuropathy which sends pain too the back. The Pain does not originate from the back or is caused by anything in the back. He and his associate performed an unnecessary procedure causing me a lifetime of pain.

January 7th, 2015
You can never talk with anyone directly, always leaving messages that often go unanswered. Called numerous times to check my MRI results after not hearing from them. It took them 6 weeks for them to diagnose me with a bulging disc and get a prescription for pain. The script that was called in ended up being to strong for me, it took a week to get the dosage lowered. A referral that I was told I would hear from w/in 24 hrs. to schedule took a week. Needless to say I left his office...7 weeks of untreated pain is to much. My new Orthopedic Dr. Is attentive, courteous and wonderful!

January 24th, 2011
Poor people skills
Onyl re-guritated statical studies for my type of injury ,failed to listen to me and was more on telling how I was supposed to feel. Needs more "real world" expierence before he just falls back on statistics. Rating poor

January 1st, 2011
My appointment 12-30-2010.
never met the dr in person as he was not in the office. That is the appointment I had with and by coincdense he was not there. not very good on his part as he is the one that will be doing the surgery.