Get LASIK from the Best! show details Get LASIK from the Best!
by Liz K. on May 15th, 2015

My whole experience was very favorable for Dr. Stahl and all of Durrie Vision. I think they make what can be a very scary situation into one that is as comfortable and routine as possible. Their appointments are also very flexible - they are able to fit you in as best suits your schedule. I called around to other competing facilities offering LASIK, but Durrie was the best in terms of getting me in quickly. They also offer self-sponsored clinical studies to help lessen the financial blow to their patients, which can be hard to find since the FDA doesn't sponsor many studies anymore. Overall, I would recommend Dr. Stahl/Durrie Vision to anyone looking to correct their vision.

Great!! show details Great!!
by Tom B. on Jan 10th, 2015

Great experience from beginning through follow-up. All of the staff members are the best!

Secretary show details Secretary
by Mollie Grove on Nov 9th, 2013

I was extremely pleased with Dr. Stahl's professional manner and his abilities as an eye surgeon. I would recommend Lasik to anyone who was considering it. I've struggled awhile now with contacts and didn't want to resort to glasses, so now that I have 20/15 vision, I'm so very grateful!