A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Steinfeld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Steinfeld is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Steinfeld, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Steinfeld graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Steinfeld has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Riverview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason I Steinfeld MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jason I. Steinfeld practice?
- Dr. Jason Steinfeld has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jason Steinfeld practices Ophthalmology near Holmdel, NJ.
See Holmdel Ophthalmologists.