A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Stephenson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stephenson
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stephenson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Stephenson, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Alternative Medicine
- Heart Failure
- Prenatal Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Stephenson graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Stephenson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Clinical Practices of the University of Pennsylvania
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason W Stephenson MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Jason W. Stephenson practice?
- Dr. Jason Stephenson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jason Stephenson practices Diagnostic Radiology near Superior, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Berwyn, PA.
See Superior Radiologists.