A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Stern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Stern, Medical Oncologist, Hematologist is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Stern, DO is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Stern graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Stern has 12 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals Geneva Medical Center
- UH Conneaut Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Stern DO is a male Hematologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology, Hematology, and Hematology & Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jason Stern practice?
- Dr. Jason Stern has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jason Stern practices Medical Oncology, Hematology, and Hematology & Oncology near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Geneva, OH.
See Cleveland Oncologists and Cleveland Hematologists.