A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Stern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Stern, DO is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Stern graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Stern has 12 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals Geneva Medical Center
- UH Conneaut Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stern accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 3 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jason Stern practice?
Dr. Jason Stern practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Geneva, OH.
See Cleveland Internists, Cleveland Hematologists, and Cleveland Oncologists.