Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Not very professional  |  show details
Apr 8th, 2013

Dr. Sternchos is not the most professional doctor I have every encountered. My first visit with him I was left waiting in the exam room for quite awhile. When I went to see what was taking so long he was walking up and down the hallway eating a slice of cake. Fine, he was hungry, I got over that. On my second prenatal visit with him I had a terrible, persistent cough and asked him what I should do about it. He said "see your doctor". I'm sorry, aren't you a doctor?? So I had to see my primary care doctor who then has to call Dr. Sternchos to approve my antibiotics! Why couldn't he have just prescribed them to me from the start? On my third prenatal visit I asked him about having a VBAC. He said " what did Dr. X say?". What the heck is going on here? Why can't he just be a doctor and answer my questions, diagnose, and help me?! Why does he keep referring me to other doctors ?

|  Great Doc  |  show details
by M. Johnson-Tuo on Jan 30th, 2013

I would highly recommend Dr. Sternchos. He is warm and inviting, as well as very capable. He kept my family and I well informed after my procedure. He followed up with me several times while was in recovery and offered information I found valuable. When I had big questions to ask he anticipated and provided information I would want. Overall my experience with Dr. Sternchos was extremely satisfactory.

|  show details
Oct 19th, 2012

I found Dr. Sternchos to be very thorough. He was kind and extremely caring. He called me a few times to calm my nerves before my surgery, not many doctors would do that these days! I would trust him again and again for future surgeries.

|  Review from Daryl  |  show details