Dr. Jason Stibich Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jason Stibich?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Jason Stibich?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 27th, 2017

Excellant

January 14th, 2016

I and my family have been going to this practice for over 20 years. They are wonderful, compassionate and make every attempt to get me an appointment. They are the ones, Paula, that found my cancer! Office staff is on the ball, courteous and respectful.

February 6th, 2015

After having test performed 4 weeks later I'm still waiting to hear from dr. I received the resultd but this was to single out symptoms of other things I experience. His Assistant- called 3 times in month - no response.

April 28th, 2014

Great Doctors, Horrible Staff

I have seen a few doctors at this practice and have liked all of them, but what good is that when you can't ever get past the staff to get a prescription filled. I have had numerous problems with their lack of communication and sheer incompetence. I was there three weeks ago and I am still waiting for a prescription to be called in, when I call there I get put on hold for a good long time, at least 10 minutes, and then get transferred to voicemail, with no explanation of why and no reply to my question. I am furious and changing doctors because this happens all the time! Its truly a shame because I do like the doctors, but who has time to play these games. The staff couldn't care less what you need they just need to get you off the phone and pass you along as someone else's problem. This last time I even asked for the Office Manger to call me back and I'm still waiting for that phone call too. Its a shame, I wish the doctors knew how difficult it is to deal with their staff.

January 11th, 2011

Good Doctor

I have been his patient for about four years and I have found him very easy to talk with. He listens and explains his diagnosis. He found I had cancer when other doctors did not. I have recommended him to my friends who also visit him. He is great.

July 30th, 2010

Very disappointed

I haven't seen the doctor in over a year. He uses his assistants to make diagnosis. One of which, I do not know of any certifictation.

October 24th, 2008

Have had DR. Stibich for a long time

Doc always praises me when I am doing good and gets on my butt when I am not, which to me is a good thing. He has prescribed different meds for different things and they always do the trick. I would advise anyone to give him a try.

August 16th, 2008

Dr. Stibich has been my family doctor for about 7 years. He is wonderful! He listens, he remembers my name and previous illnesses. I would recommend him to anyone who wants a family doctor who is thorough and extremely caring.

May 30th, 2017