A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Stoneback:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Stoneback is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stoneback
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stoneback Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stoneback graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Stoneback has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
- St. John's Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Stoneback MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jason Stoneback practice?
- Dr. Jason Stoneback has 1 office location.
Dr. Jason Stoneback practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Denver, CO.
See Denver Orthopedic Surgeons.