A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Stoneback:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Stoneback is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Stoneback graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Stoneback has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
- St. John's Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason W Stoneback MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 4 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jason W. Stoneback practice?
- Dr. Jason Stoneback has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jason Stoneback practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Aurora, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Louis, MO.
See Aurora Orthopedic Surgeons.