Dr. Jason Stopyra Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jason Stopyra?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 2nd, 2013

The Best

Dr.Stopyra is the most wonderful Dr. at Mount Airy Hospital. He truly loves his job. wonderful bed side manner. He is caring person. Wish he would open a private practice up. No one to top him!!

May 14th, 2013

Very good doctor

He has always took very good care of me and my family. He recently took very good care of my dad and knew as well as I did that he needed to be transfered to winston to his heart doctor. Dr. Stopyra made my dad listen so that he would get the care he needed. Would recommend him to anyone!

December 13th, 2010

I've never been one to go to the hospital or visit a doctor's office, but one day I had an ankle problem that wouldn't go away. I was assuming that after a week of it not getting any better, that it would be the worse case scenario and it would be broken. So I hobbled into Northern Hospital of Surry County to be treated. Once there, I found that the triage staff was very relaxed and easy going. While it took me a little over 30 minutes to be seen, I was taken away to one of the rooms to wait for the doctor. He came in, listened to what I had to say, and did a good, thorough evaluation of my situation and my complaint. He was nice, caring, and I felt like he was really there to help. While some of the nursing staff need to be a little more compassionate, the care I was given by him was excellent.

September 4th, 2016