A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Sugar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Sugar is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sugar
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sugar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Sugar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sugar graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Sugar has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Tacoma General Hospital
- Multicare Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Michael Sugar MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Jason M. Sugar practice?
- Dr. Jason Sugar has 1 office location.
Dr. Jason Sugar practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Tacoma, WA.
See Tacoma Internists and Tacoma Gastroenterologists.