A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Sugar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Sugar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sugar
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Sugar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Sugar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sugar graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Sugar has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Tacoma General Hospital
- Multicare Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Michael Sugar MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Jason M. Sugar practice?
- Dr. Jason Sugar has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jason Sugar practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Tacoma, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Puyallup, WA.
See Tacoma Internists and Tacoma Gastroenterologists.