A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Sugar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Sugar is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Sugar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sugar graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Sugar has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Tacoma General Hospital
- Multicare Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Sugar MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Jason Sugar practice?
- Dr. Jason Sugar has 8 office locations.
Dr. Jason Sugar practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Federal Way, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Puyallup, WA and Gig Harbor, WA.
See Federal Way Internists and Federal Way Gastroenterologists.