Dr. Jason Surow MD Patient Reviews

• Otolaryngology West Nyack, NY

January 31st, 2017
Excellent Doctor
Dr. Surrow is excellent—a top doctor clinically and a caring human being. He has treated my daughter over 6 years, and performed her adenoid surgery. He is consistently extremely thorough, listens carefully, and explains medical details more clearly than most doctors. He is great with both children and their parents. Wonderful bedside manner both in the office and at the hospital. You receive a report at check-out detailing the exam and next steps. I highly recommend him—we’ve seen many specialists and he is tops.

January 31st, 2017

October 24th, 2014
Excellent First Visit
Dr. Jason Surow restored my faith in ENTs. I am grateful for his thoroughness, patience, understanding, knowledge, and respectful manner. Dr. Surow's staff is also exceptional. I look forward to following up with Dr. Surow along the path of healing and good health.

September 15th, 2014
Excellent Doctor
I brought my 4 year old to see Dr. Surow and couldn't be happier with the service. He was excellent with my son and made him feel very comfortable. Dr. Surow asked questions about my son's situation and then gave me his professional opinion with a very thorough explanation. I was very pleased with the staff as well as the cleanieness of the office. I will definitely continue bringing my son to see Dr. Surow for future appointments.

October 17th, 2013
Dr. Surow is an excellent doctor. Great with children and very very knowledgable. Everything he said that was going to happen post op happened exactly when he said it would. Office is kind and accommodating. Would highly recommend. He is an excellent surgeon!

September 9th, 2010
knowledgeable and caring...takes his time to explain everything

November 12th, 2008
My daughter needed her tonsils out and Dr. Surow came highly recommended. He is a caring and compassionate doctor...a real find!

September 4th, 2008
Great Doctor
Caring, compassionate and skilled. Carried out extensive surgery (4 hours)on my sinuses and deviated septum. I still cannot believe - 18 months later - the improvement in my quality of life!

March 18th, 2008
Great MD
operated on my son (ear tubes) and was caring and compassionate. A great MD!!