A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Sustersic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Sustersic is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sustersic
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Sustersic Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Sustersic graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Sustersic has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Parma Community General Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Fairview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Vincent Sustersic DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jason V. Sustersic practice?
- Dr. Jason Sustersic has 1 office location.
Dr. Jason Sustersic practices Family Medicine near Independence, OH.
See Independence Primary Care Doctors.