A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Sustersic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Sustersic is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Sustersic graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Sustersic has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Parma Community General Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Fairview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Vincent Sustersic DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jason V. Sustersic practice?
- Dr. Jason Sustersic has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jason Sustersic practices Family Medicine near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Independence, OH.
See Cleveland Primary Care Doctors.