A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Bradley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Bradley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bradley
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bradley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Bradley, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bradley graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Bradley has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lubbock Heart Hospital
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Thomas Bradley MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Jason T. Bradley practice?
- Dr. Jason Bradley has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jason Bradley practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Lubbock, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Snyder, TX and Colorado City, TX.
See Lubbock Internists and Lubbock Cardiologists.