Cosmetic Surgeon

5850 Fayetteville Rd
Ste 206
Durham, NC 27713
919-224-8020
Locations and availability (1)

|  Unbelievable  |  show details
by Rob on Sep 11th, 2014

Dr. Jason Miller and his staff were absolutely amazing. The results I got from my HD LIPO were beyond belief. In fact he did such an amazing job I'm going back for him to do my love handles(so to speak). I can't say enough positive things about my procedure. I truly am amazed.

|  High Definition Lipo  |  show details
Feb 28th, 2014

Dr. Miller is probably the best doctor that I have had in my life. I'm a former athlete and have had all different types of doctors in and out of my life for the past 18 years. Dr. Miller is kind, honest, up front, and trustworthy. He was totally honest with me about my procedure, what the end results would look like, how the procedure would work, the recovery time, the time back to the gym and was extremely thorough in his follow ups with me. It is truly as if he cares about each one of his patients. With regards to the procedure, I got high def lip on my abs. As a former bodybuilder and now 60 hour week professional, I had wanted my abs back for years. The problem was that I travel 100% of the time and although I could eat mostly clean and was about 10-12% bf, I couldn't get that extra time and diet down to get my abs back. Dr. Miller gave those to me. What he also gave me, which I wasn't anticipating, was the extra boost to get back into competition shape. Seeing those abs every day has brought my diet back cleaner than ever and I'm feeling great all around. The procedure is 100% real, but not for everyone as Dr. Miller will tell you. It did work well for me and I am very thankful to him for the excellent work he did for me.

|  Great experience  |  show details
Dec 9th, 2013

My experience with Dr. Jason Miller started about 5 months ago when I was researching liposuction. I didn’t really want to go under general anesthesia, and I wanted someone who is experienced. I decided to go in and talk with Dr. Miller since the consultation was free and I was happy I got to meet with him. I felt that he was honest and gave me all the information and options I needed to decide. After doing some research, I decided to go with Dr. Miller….and I’m glad I did.

|  Renewal Review  |  show details
Sep 20th, 2013

The staff at Renewal were absolutely wonderful. The girl who scheduled my consultation (Morgan?) was so knowledgable about the procedure an answered all of my questions. The consult was great, they went through a slideshow with me to explain the procedure in detail and I was quoted by Dr. Miller. I had my procedure and love my results. I would recommend Dr. Miller and Renewal to anyone who is considering having Smartlipo!

|  Never Felt Better  |  show details
by Very Happy Patient on Apr 23rd, 2013

Going to Renewal was a spectacular experience from the first phone call I made. The lady on the phone was helpful, understanding, and didn't seem to pushy to get me in for a consultation (like most doctor offices do when it's cosmetic surgery). It made me want to come in for an appointment even more. The other lady that I met before Dr. Miller was also very helpful. She made me feel as comfortable as possible. Answered all my questions. Dr. Miller got right to the point or area I should say. He was completely honest with me and wasn't trying to just sell me anything. I ended up getting coolsculpting done to my lower abdomen and have great results! I'm planning on going back to get another treatment before summer. I highly recommend Dr. Miller and his staff, what a great team.

|  Assessment of Dr. Jason T. Miller  |  show details
by Jackie D. Jacobs on Mar 16th, 2013

Dr. Miller's ability to make a patient feel that he/she matters and that he is genuinely concerned about the problem at hand is something that isn't found every day in the medical profession. He never gives the impression that a patient is a dollar sign but, rather, someone in need of help. Dr. Miller's perfectionist nature serves him well in his chosen field of cosmetic surgery. He strives to do what is best for the patient during every step of the process in order to create an aesthetically pleasing product. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

|  Amazing Experience  |  show details
by Hannah Michie on Feb 25th, 2013

Dr Miller and his staff were so helpful and kind. The results of my procedures were amazing! Dr Miller and his staff answered all of my questions and were very professional. I would definitely recommend Dr Miller to everyone.

|  Excellent Surgeon.  |  show details
Oct 11th, 2012

After seeing 3 other surgeons in the area, I feel so lucky to have found Dr. Miller. I received first-rate service from beginning to end. My results have far exceeded my expectations and I am so pleased that I waited and found an excellent surgeon.

Sep 18th, 2012

Really wanted to have liposuction but did not want to go through with the actual procedure of being cut into. I am so happy I found Dr. Miller who performed my Advanced Lipo Sculpture. My body looks amazing I never expected these results.

|  Excellent Service!  |  show details
by Joe R. on Sep 5th, 2012

I had my first consultation appointment back in early May and had my surgery just a few weeks later at the end of May (wanting to have it on a Friday). The whole experience was wonderful from Dr. Miller’s staff of their professionalism to what Dr. Miller had laid out for what I should expect and somewhat more importantly, talking to me not so much as Doctor/Patient but as a professional friend, took time to get to know me. My expectations where met from the surgery (love handles removed) and I feel 100% satisfied and still excited today that I did it. It was by chance that I met Dr. Miller, I did call around to a few doctor’s offices and did some reading on the internet but once I had my apt. with Dr. Miller I knew this was what I wanted. It was like hitting the easy button. Excellent service!

Aug 25th, 2012

I did a substantial amount of research and consulted several other physicians before selecting Dr. Jason Miller for my laser liposuction. I'm extremely happy that I chose Dr. Miller because he does fantastic work. I am approx. 4 weeks out from my proceedure (laser lipo on love handles) and have had very minimal bruising. There was some swelling, but I have remained in my compression garmet and I must admit it is resolving faster than I anticipated. I was thrilled with my results and will be scheduling several additional laser liposuction proceedures with Dr. Miller over the course of the next month!

Aug 21st, 2012

Dr. Miller was outstanding and very knowledgeable and personable. I would highly recommend him!!

|  Exceptional surgeon  |  show details
Aug 13th, 2012

Dr. Miller and his staff were wonderful. Dr. Miller does excellent work and his staff is so available and pleasant. I would highly recommend him.

|  Smart Lipo-Oustanding Physician!  |  show details
Aug 4th, 2012

This is the ultimate inSmart-Lipo experience. Dr. Jason Miller and his staff are the best. He spends a great deal of time discussing what you would like as well as realistic expexctations of the procedure that is best for you.He is definitely an artist in his field, and is easy to talk with! Would defintely recommend!

|  Dr. Jason Miller  |  show details
Jul 12th, 2012

I had the Cellulaze procedure done in March by Dr. Miller and as of early July my results are incredible! I would say an 80-85% improvement on the cellulite areas on my thighs! I'm so thrilled by my results. Years and years of exercise program after exercise program wasn't helping and this procedure truly has given me a brand new confidence. The staff was so kind and professional. The office is brand new and has a very modern serene feel to it...and most importantly, spotless! I can't say enough how attentive Dr. Miller is. He and the staff educated me and made the process so easy and stress-free! The procedure only took a couple hours and I was even able to go to work the next day....and take a flight on day 2 post-procedure. I highly recommend Dr. Miller for future procedures. He is so patient-oriented and needless to say, TALENTED! I think my results speak for themselves...I was seeing results at 2-3 weeks after my procedure. Results will only improve in the next couple of years. I'm so happy!

|  professinal and detailed work  |  show details
May 10th, 2012

I did the Smartlipo HD and with Dr Miller and im very happy with the results, no scars, great attention before and after the surgery, no wait time to be seen, easy to be reached after surgery to answer questions, very knowledgeable and honest in his opinions. I trust him to do other procedures and treatments.

|  Blown away  |  show details
Apr 30th, 2012

I'm really blown away by the professionalism and expertise Dr. Jason Miller and his staff has shown me. I've never seen such a commitment to excellence as what I've experienced at Renewal Body Contouring. The patient care doesn't end when the surgery is over, Dr. Miller follows up intently and was genuinely interested in how I was feeling and how my progress was going. He is an extremely kind and attentive doctor, I wish there were more physicians like him. I'm so impressed with my results so far, I had Cellulaze about 2weeks ago and am still healing from it. Gina and Jillian are phenomenal and always have a smile on their faces. I always feel welcome and special when I have an office visit. I really can't say enough about how much they impressed me. Dr. Miller is truly the best out there, I highly recommend him.

|  so happy with my cellulaze results :-)  |  show details
Apr 24th, 2012

I never take the time to write reviews, but I really want to tell everyone what a wonderful experience I had with Dr. Jason Miller & his staff at Renewal Body Contouring! After trying EVERYthing to get rid of lumpy cellulite on my thighs (& nothing worked) I found out about Cellulaze from the news & scheduled a consult to find out more about it with Dr. Miller. He was so incredibly kind & informative, I felt like I was talking to a close friend. Long story short, I had Cellulaze a couple of wks ago.. & can already tell an AMAZING difference - it really, truly works.. I wish I could post photos here! But Dr. Miller couldn't have made me feel more comfortable & is such a great doctor.. & Jillian & Gina in the ofc are so sweet & professional - everyone took great care of me and I'm so pleased! Highly recommend Dr. Miller & Renewal Body Contouring!

|  Total Body Renewal  |  show details
Feb 6th, 2012

As a male patient and the first hi-def laser liposuction case in NC, I can honestly say that Dr. Jason Miller is an incredible Cosmetic Surgeon. He and his staff have the ability to make you feel comfortable through the entire experience. I couldn't reach my goals through fitness regimes alone, so I looked for alternative options to help. Many friends thought I was crazy at first, but when they saw my transformation my phone and facebook would not stop with inquiries. My results were better than I could have ever imagined and that I was not disappointed in any way. He has a keen eye, like that of an artist, and will help you achieve results that you desire. A body consultation is worth the time. Believe me, I'm glad I went for the procedure.

|  Compassionate Doctor  |  show details
Feb 4th, 2012

I've been seeing Dr. Miller for about a year now since my surgery. I am extremely pleased with his skill set, compassion towards others, kind words, and knowledge. He has been understanding and extremely helpful through my transformation. Him and his staff have become people that I speak to on a weekly basis. He is good at what he does and I highly recommend him to anyone that wants to get a jump start to a new body.

Feb 4th, 2012

Dr. Miller is thorough, compassionate and attentive. I am extremely pleased with the results.

|  Great Experience  |  show details
Feb 4th, 2012

I could not be happier with my experience with Dr. Miller! His new office is so convenient, spacious and beautiful. The staff is wonderful too! I wish I could give 5 stars!

|  Excellent bedside manner  |  show details
Feb 4th, 2012

Dr. Miller not only exceeded my expectations in the results he provided but also in the time he spent discussing my questions and concerns. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

|  Thrilled with my Smartlipo results!!  |  show details
Feb 4th, 2012

I recently had Smartlipo to my abdomen and love handles with Dr. Jason Miller and I couldn't be happier with the results and with Dr. Miller's bedside manner and professionalism. He was very careful to explain everything in detail about the procedure and I was completely comfortable in his care before and after the procedure. He is clearly an expert and loves what he does. I have already recommended Dr. Miller to all my friends!!

|  OUTSTANDING  |  show details
Jul 13th, 2011

Dr. Miller is one of the most professional people that I have ever worked work. He is very passionate about his profession as well as his patients. He spent a lot of time with me ensuring that I received the best care possible and ensured my comfort throughtout my visits. I have been extremely pleased with my surgery results as well as the overall experience. I would highly recommend visiting Dr. Miller and I guarantee that you will not be disappointed.