Dr. Jason Miller MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 18th, 2016
Caring Doctor
Doctor Miller is a stand up guy who actually cares about his patients. I am a teacher and he was going to add a procedure for free but his hard nosed accountant/warden would not allow it. I know this seems like a negative but she is only doing her job....dang it. He personally drove me to the doctors office when he discovered a problem. Cheers Doctor Miller.

October 9th, 2016
Dr. Jason Miller is Exceptional!
I'm not one to write reviews. But I woke up yesterday morning, put on my yoga pants to go exercise, looked in the mirror, and came to tears of joy. Thus, I feel obligated to write a review for Dr. Jason Miller. I went to Dr. Miller after losing a lot of weight with very little hope for my thighs that, despite a five-year lifestyle change of diet and exercise, the thigh fat refused to budge. Add loose hanging skin from weight loss and what an ugly mess! I didn't want thigh lift surgery so I had little hope for my legs. When Dr. Miller said he could do SmartLipo liposculpture to improve my inner thighs and inner knee areas, I signed up and paid that day! I didn't have high expectations. I just wanted to be able to wear pants because my thighs were two sizes bigger than the rest of my body. What I discovered about Dr. Jason Miller after becoming his patient is that he is a rare exceptional person. I think the reason exceptional people are rare is because to be exceptional a person must: First, be extremely intelligent; second, not allow their intelligence to make others feel uncomfortable; third, strive for mastery of whatever they do and, finally, succeed at all this while also remaining kind and humble. Wow, a big order! That's Dr. Jason Miller! He's pretty much a genius. During the consultation Dr. Miller was forthright about what he could and couldn't do for me, showing me places that he didn't think he could improve for the loose hanging skin. His bedside manner is professional: at first a little reserved, but easy to talk to, nonjudgmental, and genuine. You can tell he thinks hard about what his approach might be and about what he represents to you as far as results that can be expected. Seriously, my thighs were so awful I felt like I had nothing to lose and things could only go "up". So I just decided to go "all-in" and trust him. He really under-promised and over-delivered to me!! The procedure was painless with local anesthesia and I didn't feel the need to take any pain meds afterwards. Recovery was easy and in 3 days I was back to my regular routine. I had bruising that mostly resolved in 2 weeks, but not too much swelling and resumed my daily exercise routine in earnest after a week. And...a nice surprise! The loose skin areas he pointed to that he said he couldn't do much about, well those are vastly improved and I'm overjoyed! My thighs will never be perfect but they are smaller and shapelier. My inner knees used to puff out and now are just perfect. They say results might get even better over time, but I'm just happy with them right now. There was a bonus too! I didn't know Dr. Miller was going to sculpt the back of my legs where it meets my buttocks from the inner thigh outward. With all my other thigh problems, I hadn’t paid attention to that area where I had bulges and didn't realize it could be improved. This says to me that Dr. Miller approaches his work as an artist might, and needless to say, my husband noticed it right away and he's equally impressed now with Dr. Miller. I also need to mention Dr. Miller's nurse is simply wonderful, as is all his staff. I'm eternally grateful to Dr. Miller for what he has done for me and so happy I found him. If you read his CV, Dr. Miller is quite an accomplished physician, scientist and engineer in many disciplines. He could do anything in the medical, science or engineering fields. Yet Dr. Miller chooses to change people's lives by using his artistic mastery and techniques he has developed on his own to help people like me...and hopefully you too. Whether you have a disaster area(s) like I did, or just need help with perfecting and tweaking something, don't sell yourself short with anyone else until you go talk with Dr. Jason Miller. Finally, I was not asked to write a review by Dr. Miller or anyone in his office. I just woke up so thrilled with my results I felt that I needed to let you all know about Dr. Jason Miller. I found him through reviews on the web so I owe it to everyone out there to include mine. You won't need to spend too much time with Dr. Jason Miller to figure all this out for yourself.

July 30th, 2016
I had a breast reduction done by Dr Miller the end of March. I took a lot of time and research before deciding who I felt best going with. I chose Dr Miller and couldn't have picked anyone better!! He spent time sitting and talking with me & my family before the procedure. My results are fantastic! I look and most importantly feel so much better. The after care has been just as wonderful. He's a fabulous Doctor and I highly recommend him!

November 18th, 2015
Amazed!
I have struggled with my abdominal area for most of my life. I had a large "mother's apron" that diet and exercise would not touch. Dr. Jason Miller has changed my life. I had Advanced Liposculpturr on my upper and lower abdomen with the TummyTite procedure. I am three weeks post-op and the results are already more than I ever hoped for/expected. The first week was extremely difficult-I returned to work after 3 days but probably should have taken a week off. At three weeks post-op I have limited numbness (normal) and virtually no pain! My swelling continues to reduce daily and I am overjoyed to see daily progress as the area continues to shrink. I would highly recommend this procedure to anyone who wants to get rid of unwanted fat. Dr. Miller did a wonderful job and exceeded my expectations in every way!

September 15th, 2015
I am 62 yr old, 5'5" and almost 180 lbs. Walking almost everyday 3-4 miles and on healthy diet for 10 yrs did not result much in anything because of excess fat in abdominal and inner thigh. Two separate lipo were done 6 month ago by Dr. Miller and his staff. My results are wonderful. I started water arobic exercise 3 mo after the proceudres. Now I do not have excess skin on my inner thigh or abdominal area. I know most people considering lipo procedures wondering if it is worth the money and effort. In my case, it is definitly worth it because I intend to live another 25-30 yrs. Dividing up the cost, it is nothing and the best investment I have ever made for myself. I am down to 166 lbs now, feel great, and look good in all my outfit. For those considering doing procedures abroad for lower cost, please do not becuase if you ever get excess drainage you will want it taken care right away whereever you resides, as this was my case.

August 14th, 2015
Fantastic doctor. Great attention to detail.

August 13th, 2015
Surgery and Artistry
Dr. Miller is both a surgeon and an artist. I travelled from NY to NC because the images on his website were exactly what I was looking for; he provided what he advertises. In addition, when I visited his office he gave me clear direction on his plan and was also willing to listen to my ideas. If you want an aggressive, athletic look then Dr. Miller is your surgeon. He promised and delivered which is rare. He was also available after the procedure and came in on a Saturday to take out my stitches. I would recommend him highly.

June 12th, 2015
Dr. Miller advised me prior to my procedure that once complete I would have a six pack based on his analysis. The idea seemed amazing but to good to be true. After a very light procedure I woke up to a new me! The results were phenomenal and I was in disbelief at how good I looked. I look and feel years younger!

May 8th, 2015
VERY happy patient!!!
Dr. Miller is amazing. He made my experience very relaxing and I felt so at ease with him and his experienced staff. The outcome of my smart lipo is wonderful! I would recommend anyone who needs liposculpture with little down time and very little pain to Dr. Miller. Could not be happier! Excellent doctor!

May 1st, 2015
Could not be happier!
For my whole life, whether I was 115lbs or 155lbs, I have always had the inner thigh rub. Pants would always wear out in that area, and just forget even wearing leggings unless I had a tunic that was long enough to hide that part of the thighs. I finally decided after a really long time of “do I do this for myself, will the cost be prohibitive, will it be worth it to not have that rub rash when wearing a bathing suit”, to bite the bullet. I did a lot of research online and chose to have a consult with Dr. Miller after all the positive reviews I’d seen. The ambience of the office was calm and welcoming, and the team very positive, friendly, and helpful. Dr. Miller was kind, discreet, and very knowledgeable – he answered all my questions and was very honest about what he thought I would benefit from, as well as what I didn’t need which also saved some costs. I felt really good about going forward with the inner thigh lipo procedure as well as outer thigh, which would help make a natural contour for the legs as a whole. I also set up a taxi ride to and from the office as this was a company familiar with Dr. Miller’s practice, which kept the whole procedure discreet – I didn’t want anyone to know, keeping all the judgers at bay . I was given detailed instructions verbally and on paper, and everyone was very clear about contacting for any questions or concerns, because they really want to help and for you to have a great and successful experience. The day of the procedure went very smoothly, and after it was done I was put into a compression garment, went over the care instructions again, and the taxi took me back to my place. Recovery went exactly as explained, in fact, I didn’t have nearly the swelling that I thought I would, and I noticed the results IMMEDIATELY. NO thigh rub!! I put on knit pants and they didn’t ride up or rub together. The very first day I felt so much better about myself, my clothes, and I knew I had made the right decision. The healing process involved some itching as the insertion points healed and some aching at night (took an ibuprofen), but just following the after-care instructions was perfect, and I had follow up visits too. I am writing this, believe it or not, 6 months after my procedure (it was in Nov 2014). Insertion points on the legs are not noticeable, and I STILL have NO thigh rub!! I’m wearing all pants and leggings, yoga pants with no detriment to the clothing or to my legs. What a difference!! And what a great job by Dr. Miller and the team. I am REALLY pleased, and a lot more confident with the ability to choose pants that FIT where I don’t have to worry about the inner legs wearing out. I highly recommend Dr. Miller and would definitely use again should I decide to do other areas.

February 21st, 2015
Years of exercise would not have achieved these results
Dr. Miller is honest, competent, and incredibly caring. Both my girlfriend and I went to him for initial consultations. It was mostly for her. I just tagged along and was taken aback when I found that I needed more work than she did. (She needed one procedure; I needed two!) I considered myself to be in "good shape." I could do an hour and a half of biking or swimming and I'd been dieting on and off, but no matter what I did, I could never get the roll of fat on my abdomen or those nasty love handles to "go away." Sure, they'd shrink, but even if I reached my weight goal, I was never satisfied with how I looked. Well, Dr. Miller's pictures showed me that I hadn't even seen the whole problem. My back was also a culprit. It was scary. But pictures don't lie, I had to admit, and I signed on to the love handle surgery. That worked so well I went back for the abdomen work. Now after two procedures, I'm proud of how I look. I could have kept up my workouts for years, but never would have achieved these results. I needed the surgery, pure and simple. I'm in my 60s and Dr. Miller warned me that there might be some problems with the skin on my lower abdomen not tightening enough post-surgery, which would have left some small wrinkles. I was okay with that, but it has turned out to be a non-issue. Results: no more love handles, stomach is FLAT. I can now wear skinny t-shirts instead of the baggy things I was used to. In addition, Dr. Miller is an incredibly nice guy. He obviously cares about his patients and makes sure they are satisfied with the surgery's results. All follow-up visits are free and if extra work is required -- as was the case with my girlfriend -- those are included in the original price. Final assessment: When it comes to fixing up the middle part of your body, Dr. Miller is the doctor you want.

February 11th, 2015
AMAZING!
Dr. Miller is amazing. He is caring and compassionate throughout the whole process. The procedure was very comfortable and the results are incredible immediately after. Would recommend him to everyone.