Dr. Jason Miller Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jason Miller?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 9th, 2017

Exceptional

The entire experience with Dr. Miller and his staff was nothing short of exceptional. The initial consultation was comprehensive and left no questions unanswered followed by scheduling and the procedure which proved to be world class service. Dr. Miller and his staff are true professionals, providing exceptional service and care for their customers.

February 15th, 2017

Dr. Miller is the Best of the Best!

I'm a female fast approaching 60 and had been thinking about having an arm lift with the armpit incision to reduce the size and hanging skin (batwings) on my arms. I had been hesitant regarding moving forward with surgery because I really didn't want such radical surgery and visible scar. I did some research and then went and consulted with Dr. Jason Miller. I'm so glad I did! Ultimately I decided to have Dr. Miller perform smart lipo on my upper arms because after meeting him (and reading many reviews online and looking at many photos prior to meeting) Dr. Miller gave me the confidence I needed to move forward. Plus, Dr. Miller stands out as top in his field for body sculpting. Before I tell you about my upper arm procedure and results, I need to let you know that as a person, Dr. Jason Miller is a wonderful, caring human being. He knows what he's doing and you'll have confidence in him at your consultation. You'll never feel rushed in your visits with him, and always feel like he's looking out for you to get the very best results possible, because Dr. Miller genuinely wants this for you. He's not one to brag on himself, but I'm chatty, so I found out that patients come from all over the world to have Dr. Miller perform body sculpting on them. At the consultation, Dr. Miller gave me confidence that I didn't need the radical surgery and that he could perform smart-lipo with skin tightening using some kind of criss-cross technique he has perfected. I went for it and I'm so happy! It's been almost 3 months and my arms are much smaller and the skin is looking very good. All my clothes fit now and I no longer look like a football player. I had one day of downtime, the day of the surgery, NO BRUISING, NO PAIN, very little swelling that lasted about 48 hours. I was tired the following day and took an afternoon nap. That's as much slow down as I had. And this procedure was no small task: Dr. Miller did my upper arms & axilla area in one procedure, and around into the high side of my bra line. The worst part was having to go from side to side during the surgery as he worked on the different areas and all I wanted was to have undisturbed sleep! Well I will not take a star away from my five star rating due to the sleep disturbance! In all seriousness, the procedure was quite tolerable and I will never see another doctor for any body work that I need. Dr. Jason Miller is tops, and don't waste your time thinking anyone else can do any better for you.

October 19th, 2016

Caring Doctor

Doctor Miller is a stand up guy who actually cares about his patients. I am a teacher and he was going to add a procedure for free but his hard nosed accountant/warden would not allow it. I know this seems like a negative but she is only doing her job....dang it. He personally drove me to the doctors office when he discovered a problem. Cheers Doctor Miller.

October 9th, 2016

Dr. Jason Miller is Exceptional!

I'm not one to write reviews. But I woke up yesterday morning, put on my yoga pants to go exercise, looked in the mirror, and came to tears of joy. Thus, I feel obligated to write a review for Dr. Jason Miller. I went to Dr. Miller after losing a lot of weight with very little hope for my thighs that, despite a five-year lifestyle change of diet and exercise, the thigh fat refused to budge. Add loose hanging skin from weight loss and what an ugly mess! I didn't want thigh lift surgery so I had little hope for my legs. When Dr. Miller said he could do SmartLipo liposculpture to improve my inner thighs and inner knee areas, I signed up and paid that day! I didn't have high expectations. I just wanted to be able to wear pants because my thighs were two sizes bigger than the rest of my body. What I discovered about Dr. Jason Miller after becoming his patient is that he is a rare exceptional person. I think the reason exceptional people are rare is because to be exceptional a person must: First, be extremely intelligent; second, not allow their intelligence to make others feel uncomfortable; third, strive for mastery of whatever they do and, finally, succeed at all this while also remaining kind and humble. Wow, a big order! That's Dr. Jason Miller! He's pretty much a genius. During the consultation Dr. Miller was forthright about what he could and couldn't do for me, showing me places that he didn't think he could improve for the loose hanging skin. His bedside manner is professional: at first a little reserved, but easy to talk to, nonjudgmental, and genuine. You can tell he thinks hard about what his approach might be and about what he represents to you as far as results that can be expected. Seriously, my thighs were so awful I felt like I had nothing to lose and things could only go "up". So I just decided to go "all-in" and trust him. He really under-promised and over-delivered to me!! The procedure was painless with local anesthesia and I didn't feel the need to take any pain meds afterwards. Recovery was easy and in 3 days I was back to my regular routine. I had bruising that mostly resolved in 2 weeks, but not too much swelling and resumed my daily exercise routine in earnest after a week. And...a nice surprise! The loose skin areas he pointed to that he said he couldn't do much about, well those are vastly improved and I'm overjoyed! My thighs will never be perfect but they are smaller and shapelier. My inner knees used to puff out and now are just perfect. They say results might get even better over time, but I'm just happy with them right now. There was a bonus too! I didn't know Dr. Miller was going to sculpt the back of my legs where it meets my buttocks from the inner thigh outward. With all my other thigh problems, I hadn’t paid attention to that area where I had bulges and didn't realize it could be improved. This says to me that Dr. Miller approaches his work as an artist might, and needless to say, my husband noticed it right away and he's equally impressed now with Dr. Miller. I also need to mention Dr. Miller's nurse is simply wonderful, as is all his staff. I'm eternally grateful to Dr. Miller for what he has done for me and so happy I found him. If you read his CV, Dr. Miller is quite an accomplished physician, scientist and engineer in many disciplines. He could do anything in the medical, science or engineering fields. Yet Dr. Miller chooses to change people's lives by using his artistic mastery and techniques he has developed on his own to help people like me...and hopefully you too. Whether you have a disaster area(s) like I did, or just need help with perfecting and tweaking something, don't sell yourself short with anyone else until you go talk with Dr. Jason Miller. Finally, I was not asked to write a review by Dr. Miller or anyone in his office. I just woke up so thrilled with my results I felt that I needed to let you all know about Dr. Jason Miller. I found him through reviews on the web so I owe it to everyone out there to include mine. You won't need to spend too much time with Dr. Jason Miller to figure all this out for yourself.

July 30th, 2016

I had a breast reduction done by Dr Miller the end of March. I took a lot of time and research before deciding who I felt best going with. I chose Dr Miller and couldn't have picked anyone better!! He spent time sitting and talking with me & my family before the procedure. My results are fantastic! I look and most importantly feel so much better. The after care has been just as wonderful. He's a fabulous Doctor and I highly recommend him!

November 18th, 2015

Amazed!

I have struggled with my abdominal area for most of my life. I had a large "mother's apron" that diet and exercise would not touch. Dr. Jason Miller has changed my life. I had Advanced Liposculpturr on my upper and lower abdomen with the TummyTite procedure. I am three weeks post-op and the results are already more than I ever hoped for/expected. The first week was extremely difficult-I returned to work after 3 days but probably should have taken a week off. At three weeks post-op I have limited numbness (normal) and virtually no pain! My swelling continues to reduce daily and I am overjoyed to see daily progress as the area continues to shrink. I would highly recommend this procedure to anyone who wants to get rid of unwanted fat. Dr. Miller did a wonderful job and exceeded my expectations in every way!

September 15th, 2015

I am 62 yr old, 5'5" and almost 180 lbs. Walking almost everyday 3-4 miles and on healthy diet for 10 yrs did not result much in anything because of excess fat in abdominal and inner thigh. Two separate lipo were done 6 month ago by Dr. Miller and his staff. My results are wonderful. I started water arobic exercise 3 mo after the proceudres. Now I do not have excess skin on my inner thigh or abdominal area. I know most people considering lipo procedures wondering if it is worth the money and effort. In my case, it is definitly worth it because I intend to live another 25-30 yrs. Dividing up the cost, it is nothing and the best investment I have ever made for myself. I am down to 166 lbs now, feel great, and look good in all my outfit. For those considering doing procedures abroad for lower cost, please do not becuase if you ever get excess drainage you will want it taken care right away whereever you resides, as this was my case.

September 5th, 2015

Smartlipo

August 14th, 2015

Fantastic doctor. Great attention to detail.

August 13th, 2015

Surgery and Artistry

Dr. Miller is both a surgeon and an artist. I travelled from NY to NC because the images on his website were exactly what I was looking for; he provided what he advertises. In addition, when I visited his office he gave me clear direction on his plan and was also willing to listen to my ideas. If you want an aggressive, athletic look then Dr. Miller is your surgeon. He promised and delivered which is rare. He was also available after the procedure and came in on a Saturday to take out my stitches. I would recommend him highly.

June 12th, 2015

Dr. Miller advised me prior to my procedure that once complete I would have a six pack based on his analysis. The idea seemed amazing but to good to be true. After a very light procedure I woke up to a new me! The results were phenomenal and I was in disbelief at how good I looked. I look and feel years younger!

May 9th, 2015

VERY happy patient!!!

Dr. Miller is amazing. He made my experience very relaxing and I felt so at ease with him and his experienced staff. The outcome of my smart lipo is wonderful! I would recommend anyone who needs liposculpture with little down time and very little pain to Dr. Miller. Could not be happier! Excellent doctor!