Dr. Jason Smith Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jason Smith?

May 8th, 2017

The absolute best!!!!!!!!!!!!

October 31st, 2016

IPF patient

I recently moved to the Huntsville, AL area. I feared that the move would be fatal, no! I made the 260 miles. I've met with Dr Smith twice, and came away rejuvenated. He knew about IPF and spoke straight/honestly to me and my family . I think he is one of the best doctors I've ever met. For me he is a 5-star MD.

September 8th, 2016

Lacking in Respect

I had heard that Dr Smith was a good doctor, but it didn't work out for me. I would have to wait at least 1 1/2 hours to see him for 2 minutes. He did not listen to me and acted as if my case wasn't important, even put others ahead of me. After a few appointments of feeling dismissed and disregarded, I changed to another doctor. I saw no need in continuing to waste my time.

February 18th, 2015

Best Doctor you could have for any reason!

My husband and I appreciate his straight forward approach , his staff is amazing . I can't imagine having anyone else.

December 19th, 2014

BEST IN HUNTSVILLE!

November 24th, 2014

I really like Dr. Smith. He is a great doctor and takes the time with you to explain your condition and what treatment you need. Everyone in his office was friendly, courteous and helpful. I would highly recommend Dr. Smith.

February 8th, 2014

Great Doctor

Dr. Smith has treated me Mother ( currently) and my husbands Grandfather. He is a great Dr. with compassion for the patient as well as the family. He tells it like it is, when he leaves the room you're not guessing what he really meant. My mother just loves him!

August 2nd, 2011

Great doc

Dr Smith and his staff are very caring and compassionate! I wouldnt change them for the world

May 23rd, 2011

Love him he has helped my husband alot he also gave me the education that I need to help thank you and your staff is awesome

September 1st, 2010

such a great doctor. really takes the time to help patients understand whats going on. i'd definitely recommend him to anyone needing pulmonary care.

June 8th, 2010

I credit him with my life...

Before I "happened upon" Dr. Smith at the ER, I hadn't received any real aggressive treatment for my condition. I didn't take it seriously so I guess none of my previous physicians did either. He stuck me in the hospital and began to educate me on the severity of my situation and basically told me, if I wanted to live, I was going to have to listen to him, take my meds AND lower my stress levels! Though I haven't slowed down in work or stress levels, I now know better how to manage it all and see a problem coming. Now, several years later, my condition is pretty well maintained. His staff is phenomenal as well. They make a great team which I truly appreciate!

October 11th, 2017