Dr. Jason Takeuchi MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 2nd, 2012
Amazing doctor
My son had mental disorder. It started early in life. I feel blessed that we found Dr T. He treats my child who happens to have a disorder , not a disorder that has my child. Dr T helped us to find right medications. It is great to see a doctor who is so careful with med and takes care to adjust dosages as the child's life changes. My son learned a lot about his condition and self care from Dr T. My son progressed from someone who needed a therapeutic school to a young man entering college 2 years before his peers.

December 11th, 2011
My family had a decidedly different experience with Dr. T than did the previous reviewer. We found Dr. T to be very careful, honest physician. We had been to several psychiatrists and psychologists before seeing Dr. T, who took the time to ask the right questions and was the first physician to appreciate that something truly was wrong with my son. (The other psychiatrists very quickly said that nothing was wrong with our son other than teenage angst.) It took a year to make the diagnosis, but that's the way it can be in psychiatry. We have had a very rough time. Again, that's the nature of psychiatric illness. I don't blame Dr. T and am instead very grateful to him.