A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Tani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Tani is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Tani, MD, PC is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tani graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tani has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- Arizona Spine and Joint
- Mountain Vista Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason C Tani MD and PC is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jason C. Tani practice?
- Dr. Jason Tani has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jason Tani practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Surgeons.