Learn more about Dr. Jason Tani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Tani is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tani
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tani Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Tani, MD, PC is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tani graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Tani has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Arizona Spine and Joint
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- Mountain Vista Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason C Tani MD and PC is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jason C. Tani practice?
- Dr. Jason Tani has 1 office location.
Dr. Jason Tani practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Orthopedic Surgeons.