Orthopedic Surgeons
4540 E Baseline Rd
Ste 119
Mesa, AZ 85206
480-635-1141
Locations and availability (2)

|  show details
Dec 17th, 2010

bad bedside manners!!!

|  patient  |  show details
Oct 27th, 2010

I was very disappointed with this doctor. He put me in a cast and told me that I had a low pain tolerance. 3 months later I am still in pain and looking at surgery. I hesitate to go to him because of his misdiagnosis and poor bedside manner.

|  Dr Jason Tani is the best  |  show details
by Estella B. Owens on Sep 24th, 2010

I had arthroscopy of my left knee and Dr Tani is great. He answers all your questions and lets you know exactly what the procedure you need.I recommend Dr Tani highly for any ortho surgery you may need.He is very considerate of the patient and his staff is the BOMB!!!! Great people all around.

|  Excellent Doctor and Great office staff  |  show details
Sep 14th, 2010

I was extremely happy with the Dr Tani and his office staff. I had Dr Tani operate on my hand 8 years ago and had great results. I have recently gone back to him with a knee injury that he is helping me recover from. During this whole process I have never had a problem getting appointments. Any time I have had issues that have came up Dr Tani's staff was quick to help resolve the problem. I would recommend Dr Tani to my friends and family.

|  Great Professional  |  show details
by D Watson on Jul 15th, 2009

With my first visit, Dr. Tani was able to determine my root cause for severe knee pain. He started a regiment of cortezone shots with the provisio that this was only a band aid approach and that ultimately I would have to consider a total knee replacement of both knees. That day finally came and over a one year period I had Dr. Tani replace both knees. I am now pain free and able to do things that I have not done in two or three decades. Dr. Tani gave me back a quality of life that I had lost. He is one heck of a surgeon, a great doctor and a caring individual.