Dr. Jason Tani Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jason Tani?

My Husband had 2 knee replacement, He scoped both my knees

Posted on March 18th, 2017

He is a excellent Dr. very sensitive to patient needs.

Posted on June 9th, 2015

In 2014, I had to have a below the knee amputation. IUnfortunately I did not have a quick recovery in my healing. Through all the surgeries, revisions, infections, hospital stays, I was blessed to of had Dr. Tani as my surgeon. He never gave up on me which in turn gave me the courage not to give up on myself. Thank you Dr. Tani and may our Heavenly Father continue to be present for you as you continue to heal patients like me. God Bless You.

Posted on December 17th, 2010

bad bedside manners!!!

patient

Posted on October 27th, 2010

I was very disappointed with this doctor. He put me in a cast and told me that I had a low pain tolerance. 3 months later I am still in pain and looking at surgery. I hesitate to go to him because of his misdiagnosis and poor bedside manner.

Dr Jason Tani is the best

Posted on September 24th, 2010

I had arthroscopy of my left knee and Dr Tani is great. He answers all your questions and lets you know exactly what the procedure you need.I recommend Dr Tani highly for any ortho surgery you may need.He is very considerate of the patient and his staff is the BOMB!!!! Great people all around.

Excellent Doctor and Great office staff

Posted on September 14th, 2010

I was extremely happy with the Dr Tani and his office staff. I had Dr Tani operate on my hand 8 years ago and had great results. I have recently gone back to him with a knee injury that he is helping me recover from. During this whole process I have never had a problem getting appointments. Any time I have had issues that have came up Dr Tani's staff was quick to help resolve the problem. I would recommend Dr Tani to my friends and family.

Great Professional

Posted on July 15th, 2009

With my first visit, Dr. Tani was able to determine my root cause for severe knee pain. He started a regiment of cortezone shots with the provisio that this was only a band aid approach and that ultimately I would have to consider a total knee replacement of both knees. That day finally came and over a one year period I had Dr. Tani replace both knees. I am now pain free and able to do things that I have not done in two or three decades. Dr. Tani gave me back a quality of life that I had lost. He is one heck of a surgeon, a great doctor and a caring individual.

Posted on October 15th, 2017