Dr. Jason Tani MD Patient Reviews

• Sports Medicine Mesa, AZ

3.6

June 9th, 2015
In 2014, I had to have a below the knee amputation. IUnfortunately I did not have a quick recovery in my healing. Through all the surgeries, revisions, infections, hospital stays, I was blessed to of had Dr. Tani as my surgeon. He never gave up on me which in turn gave me the courage not to give up on myself. Thank you Dr. Tani and may our Heavenly Father continue to be present for you as you continue to heal patients like me. God Bless You.

December 17th, 2010
bad bedside manners!!!

October 27th, 2010
patient
I was very disappointed with this doctor. He put me in a cast and told me that I had a low pain tolerance. 3 months later I am still in pain and looking at surgery. I hesitate to go to him because of his misdiagnosis and poor bedside manner.

September 24th, 2010
Dr Jason Tani is the best
I had arthroscopy of my left knee and Dr Tani is great. He answers all your questions and lets you know exactly what the procedure you need.I recommend Dr Tani highly for any ortho surgery you may need.He is very considerate of the patient and his staff is the BOMB!!!! Great people all around.

September 14th, 2010
Excellent Doctor and Great office staff
I was extremely happy with the Dr Tani and his office staff. I had Dr Tani operate on my hand 8 years ago and had great results. I have recently gone back to him with a knee injury that he is helping me recover from. During this whole process I have never had a problem getting appointments. Any time I have had issues that have came up Dr Tani's staff was quick to help resolve the problem. I would recommend Dr Tani to my friends and family.

July 15th, 2009
Great Professional
With my first visit, Dr. Tani was able to determine my root cause for severe knee pain. He started a regiment of cortezone shots with the provisio that this was only a band aid approach and that ultimately I would have to consider a total knee replacement of both knees. That day finally came and over a one year period I had Dr. Tani replace both knees. I am now pain free and able to do things that I have not done in two or three decades. Dr. Tani gave me back a quality of life that I had lost. He is one heck of a surgeon, a great doctor and a caring individual.