A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Tauke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Tauke is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tauke
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Tauke Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Tauke, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Tauke graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Tauke has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Wesley Medical Center
- Via Christi Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason T Tauke FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Jason T. Tauke practice?
- Dr. Jason Tauke has 1 office location.
Dr. Jason Tauke practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Wichita, KS.
See Wichita Cardiologists.