A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Tavakolian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Tavakolian, Treatment of Complex Problems of the Hand & Elbow is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tavakolian
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tavakolian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Tavakolian, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cubital Tunnel Syndrome
- Hand Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Tavakolian graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Tavakolian has 3 hospital affiliations:
- McKenzie - Willamette Medical Center
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- Sacred Heart Medical Center At Riverbend
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason D. Tavakolian MD is a male Hand Surgeion, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Jason D. Tavakolian practice?
- Dr. Jason Tavakolian has 1 office location.
Dr. Jason Tavakolian practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Eugene, OR.
See Eugene Surgeons.