A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Tavakolian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Tavakolian, Treatment of Complex Problems of the Hand & Elbow is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tavakolian
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tavakolian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Tavakolian, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cubital Tunnel Syndrome
- Hand Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Tavakolian graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Tavakolian has 3 hospital affiliations:
- McKenzie - Willamette Medical Center
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- Sacred Heart Medical Center At Riverbend
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason D. Tavakolian MD is a male Hand Surgeion, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Jason D. Tavakolian practice?
- Dr. Jason Tavakolian has 1 office location.
Dr. Jason Tavakolian practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Eugene, OR.
See Eugene Surgeons.