A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Tavakolian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Tavakolian, Complex Problems of the Hand & Elbow Specialist is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Tavakolian, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tavakolian graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Tavakolian has 2 hospital affiliations:
- McKenzie - Willamette Medical Center
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tavakolian accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 23 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jason D. Tavakolian practice?
Dr. Jason Tavakolian practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Eugene, OR.
See Eugene Surgeons.