Dr. Jason Thompson MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 24th, 2016
Dr. Jason Thompson, Jacksonville, FL
I have a been a patient for many years now. Dr. Thompson is an AMAZING physician...so kind and knowledgable. All of his staff are very caring and hel ...

June 16th, 2016
Very Great Office
After reading some of these reviews I was very hesitant to Visit Dr. Thompson. I am so glad that I went. The office staff was so nice and accommodating and Dr. Thompson had great bedside manner. I was explained everything in much detail and I am already feeling better! Would recommend this Doctor to anyone!

May 16th, 2016
Not pleased
At my initial appointment, I was shown a 4-minute video on medical malpractice arbitration process. Then the nurse came back in with a multi-page document that I was asked to sign that generally stated if I felt medical malpractice had been done, that I would agree to an arbitration process and give up my right to medical malpractice litigation. Furthermore, my spouse or any other family member could not file a claim if they were affected by any untoward outcome on my behalf. Dr. Thompson would not even talk to me unless I signed the form. I refused and left the office. In the paperwork that is sent before the appointment, there is no mention of having to sign any arbitration agreement. I wasted over 2 hours of my time and travel.

April 27th, 2016
Great Office!
Dr. Thomson and staff have been so kind to me. They all made me feel I was not alone in my problems with my bladder. After surgery I am so relieved to be able to go shopping again without worrying where the bathroom is! The ladies at the office were very caring and I always got an answer to all of my questions.

August 5th, 2015
poor follow through
I have a pelvic floor spasm. He was unable to fix it. His office was supposed to refer me to another urogynocologist because their office closed in Palm Coast , but six months later, I'm still waiting.

February 21st, 2014
Doctor was not helpful as I attempted to describe symptoms. He was very rough during exam and did not explain anything that was happening. He was quick and vague in describing the diagnosis. I could tell after first question that he did not have any interest in answering me so I stopped asking any more questions. So unfriendly that I was embarrassed.

May 8th, 2012
Staff was very caring, made me feel very comfortable in an uncomfortable situation.

April 22nd, 2012
not caring enough to patients with bladder pain

November 9th, 2011
Rude office staff. Did not feel comfortable with this Dr. Wanted to do rehab - think it was for money making purposes rather than benefit. Would not recommend

October 20th, 2011