A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Tinley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Tinley, Spine Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tinley
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tinley Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Spinal Cancer
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Tinley graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Tinley has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Usmd Surgical Hospital Of Arlington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Christopher Tinley MD is a male Spine Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Jason C. Tinley practice?
- Dr. Jason Tinley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jason Tinley practices Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Burleson, TX.
See Fort Worth Orthopedic Surgeons.