A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Tinley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Tinley, Spine Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Tinley, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Cancer
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Tinley graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Tinley has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Christopher Tinley MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jason C. Tinley practice?
- Dr. Jason Tinley has 1 office location.
Dr. Jason Tinley practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Orthopedic Surgeons.