Dr. Jason Tinley MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 24th, 2016
He is a good surgeon and has Excellent Staff.

August 19th, 2016
So far,so good
I am a new patient. I was seen quickly,the Dr's Staff was friendly and efficient. Dr Tinley explained what he thought my problems with my neck are,showed me the MRI to further help me understand my condition and took his time in deciding the best course of action. He answered all questions I had,of course I thought of more later,so I'll be checking back with him.. I'm scheduled for surgery in a few weeks,I'll edit my review after.

August 11th, 2016
Spent over 3 years with Dr Tinley. In hind site, should have left much sooner. Dr Tinley will diagnose you and explain procedure 1 time with little eye contact. Do not question, he does not make mistakes. Once your procedure done, know your follow up appointments are for X-ray to bill insurance & to tell Dr Tinley what a great job he did only. If you do question or continue to have pain, you will see less Dr Tinley & more of PA. You will not get help from PA, he is not sympathetic follows rule book of Tinley. If your ongoing pain continues and causes stress that spills over to your personal/work life. And you require any time off work. I hope you do not need paperwork filled out by your employer. If you do, you will be labeled a person who is trying to get out of work. The front office ( who have no medical training and less customer service skills) will then become rude and talk down to you like a criminal. If you need an advocate for YOU and not billing. Keep searching.

June 26th, 2016
Failed surgery
I seen Dr Tinley over 3 years ago. I went a year just getting injections. The he told me I had to have surgery. On my last visit before the surgery is the only time he explained anything to me. He did tell me they would be putting in a plastic disk and that's all he told me. Now when I woke up from surgery I was in so much pain they had to put me back out. Because unknown to me not only did they put a plastic disk in but they put 2 rods and 4 screws and took bone marrow from both hips. I had no idea they were going to do any of that till after. I read all the reviews of how he explained everything to everyone well I guess he just didn't like me. I since had a spinal stimulator put in because it was a failed surgery and I'm setting up a appointment with a new back doctor.

March 20th, 2016
Dr Tinley is an excellent Dr with a great bedside manner and very friendly

August 28th, 2015
I wish there were more than 5 stars. I can't say enough about this man. The time he takes with you to make sure you understand what is going on, the compassion, the level of comfort he gives the family his expertise and over all the great man he is....A BLESSING!!

November 3rd, 2014
Dr. Tinley does a great job of explaining your options honestly. It is NOT always what you want to hear, but I appreciate knowing his responses are in my best interest. The office wait is a little long, I'm sure it seems longer because it's uncomfortable sitting for very long, but once you are seen, he listens to you andmakes sure you understand your options. The office staff is very kind. Hopefully, I won't need any more surgeries after this one, but if I do, they will be by first choice.

April 28th, 2014
frustrated
Been almost 3 Years. Still getting injections. Why am I still hurting?I'm skinny, I'm active, I dont smoke. Pain in back, legs, neck, very frustrated.

April 5th, 2014
Waited 2.5 Hours For Office Visit
I was on time for my appointment. Waiting room was completely full. Waited 2.5 hours for my appointment. Had about a 7 minute visit with Dr. Tinley. My time is also valuable. Perhaps instead of replying to unfavorable reviews Dr. Tinley should spend that time evaulating his appointment procedures and time management.

January 16th, 2014
Back Surgery
Outstanding young man (Doctor). I was kept informed of what was expected of me (pre-operation - physical therapy) and pre-operation. There were no surprises. Surgery and hospital stay were entirely what was explained and I expected. The Doctor and his crew were excellent and I'm on the road for a complete recovery. I am soooo glad that Dr. Tinley was my second opinion. My family doctor and first opinion orthopedic doctor mis-diagnosed. The first doctor wanted to admit me immediately and perform two surgeries on sucessive days (once thru the back, the other thru the front). Dr. Tinley took a conservative approach and after careful observation (therapy) and then surgery, he and his team has fixed me up good as new. Again, thank the Lord, I got that second opinion.

January 6th, 2014
Awesome dr and staff
Dr Tinley knew right away what my problem was. His staff was so nice and helpful. I first walked in with a cane, and happy to say, my next visit will be on my own!!!! Definitely will refer!!!

September 20th, 2013
Worth the wait!
Dr Tinley diagnosed my disc herniation in my neck at my first visit after going to 2 chiropractors and 2 other doctors that had me pulled and twisted and poked and prodded for months with no relief. An MRI showed it very clearly, he took the herniation out, and I couldn't be happier. His bedside manner was great and he explained everything to me, even the risks of surgery. I had no pain after surgery and would absolutely do it sooner if I would have known how easy it was! The wait to see him should tell you how good he is!