Dr. Jason Tinley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jason Tinley?

AMAZING!!!!

Posted on October 26th, 2017

Dr. Tinley is an amazing person. He is kind and very straight forward about treatment. He has a very soft spoken demeanor, but is very thorough in evaluation. He performed my back surgery and showed a great deal of confidence in his ability which was very reassuring to me and my family. The surgery turned out exactly how he said it would and after suffering with back pain for more than 30 years, I can say that I am now pain free, thanks to Dr. Tinley.

Failed surgery

Posted on October 12th, 2017

4 years ago Dr Tinley did surgery on my lower back. He replaced a disc and put in some screws and rods. He had the worst bedside manner of any doctor I have ever been to. He never explained anything to me until the day befor the surgery. He never once told me that I would go through the worst pain in my life when I woke up. Because they failed to tell me he was going to pull bone marrow out of both hips. I have been going through pain management for the last 4 years. I have had to have a spinal stimulator put in to help with the pain. I have more pain in my lower back and down both legs and feet than I ever have in my life. I asked him about nerve damage and he said it didn't cause any nerve damage. Well that was a huge lie. I have to do injections now because nothing is helping with the pain. I would not suggest you ever let him cut on your back

Excellent professional in every way

Posted on September 22nd, 2017

Dr. Tinley has performed two back surgeries on me. Both times I have experienced the highest professionalism, caring and courtesy from Dr. Tinley and his staff. Both surgeries allowed me to get back to life without further pain or complications. I sincerely recommend Dr. Tinley for spine surgery.

Unpleasant experience and frustrated

Posted on June 6th, 2017

Would not recommend. There was a very flat vibe there, I had to tell 3 different people why I was there on top of paperwork (that never got looked at) and waited 45 minutes for the doc to pretty much dismiss me in less than 5 minutes. He acted annoyed that I was even there, didn't care to come up with a solution/plan or even explain anything. To top everything off he said he would send over an order for an MRI and that never happened. Needless to say I won't be going back.

Dr. Tinley misdiagnosed my problem. After surgery, no follow up. I spent over a month in the hospital. I had multiple procedures trying to repair the damage Dr. Tinley had done. years later, a doctor in Houston

Posted on May 16th, 2017

Six years after my surger7, a wonderful doctor in Houston removed all the misplaced hardware and repaired my back.

3 Years later

Posted on February 9th, 2017

Dr. Tinley performed surgery to repair my lower back over 3 years ago. I gave him rave reviews back then but now I am even more impressed. I've taken falls and normal strains of life, yet my back endures and recovers from soreness just as it did prior to any injury and surgery. Simply stated, I could not have hoped for a better outcome and am so very grateful for Dr. Tinley's skill and wisdom.

Back Surgery

Posted on February 1st, 2017

I would highly recommend Dr. Tinley. He is very proficient with superior surgical techniques. I am amazed at how well i am progressing just over a month after surgery. Great PA and Nurse 5 stars for both .

Posted on October 24th, 2016

He is a good surgeon and has Excellent Staff.

So far,so good

Posted on August 19th, 2016

I am a new patient. I was seen quickly,the Dr's Staff was friendly and efficient. Dr Tinley explained what he thought my problems with my neck are,showed me the MRI to further help me understand my condition and took his time in deciding the best course of action. He answered all questions I had,of course I thought of more later,so I'll be checking back with him.. I'm scheduled for surgery in a few weeks,I'll edit my review after.

Posted on August 11th, 2016

Spent over 3 years with Dr Tinley. In hind site, should have left much sooner. Dr Tinley will diagnose you and explain procedure 1 time with little eye contact. Do not question, he does not make mistakes. Once your procedure done, know your follow up appointments are for X-ray to bill insurance & to tell Dr Tinley what a great job he did only. If you do question or continue to have pain, you will see less Dr Tinley & more of PA. You will not get help from PA, he is not sympathetic follows rule book of Tinley. If your ongoing pain continues and causes stress that spills over to your personal/work life. And you require any time off work. I hope you do not need paperwork filled out by your employer. If you do, you will be labeled a person who is trying to get out of work. The front office ( who have no medical training and less customer service skills) will then become rude and talk down to you like a criminal. If you need an advocate for YOU and not billing. Keep searching.

Posted on March 20th, 2016

Dr Tinley is an excellent Dr with a great bedside manner and very friendly

Posted on August 28th, 2015

I wish there were more than 5 stars. I can't say enough about this man. The time he takes with you to make sure you understand what is going on, the compassion, the level of comfort he gives the family his expertise and over all the great man he is....A BLESSING!!