Dr. Jason Toranto MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery San Diego, CA

March 30th, 2017
Dr Toranto skillfully repaired a large wound in my chest
I had an infected wound in my upper chest, where a large amount of tissue had to be removed. One of the top cardiac surgeons at Scripps Hospital brought in Dr Toranto to repair the wound after it was cleaned out. Dr Toranto performed a complicated plastic surgery without using any skin grafts. Now, two weeks after the surgery, I am healed with no pain.

January 12th, 2017
Best doctor.. miss you in orange county ( choc Hospital )

February 28th, 2016
The best doctor
I was lucky enough to go to Dr Toronto for a persistent pressure sore that wouldn't go away. He did the surgery and closed a wound that had been open for 2 1/2 years. It's been over a year now since that surgery and have had no complications and I am so happy to not be battling a pressure sore any longer. For me, he was the best dr I could have asked for. If in the future I get any more pressure sores I hope I'm lucky enough to have him as my dr again.

January 27th, 2016
Dr.Jason Toronto
I had a fracture zygomatic arch that healed wrong and was pushing against my temple and nerves. Ive seen 7 different doctors and all said they can't help me, Dr Toronto was the last one and only one that actually cared and took his time and told me everything that was going to happen and could happen. Best doctor I could ever ask for. I recommend him to anyone. Thanks a lot Dr

September 24th, 2015
Great find
First time ever met a doctor with excellent bedside manners in my life experience ! Very humble, polite, confident, has good sense of humor and also a great surgeon!

June 27th, 2015
Dr. Toranto came to the hospital at 4 AM just two days before Christmas to stitch up my child after she suffered a dog bite to her face. Many other offices were closed for the holidays and wouldn't do emergency surgery so close to the holidays. He was amazing! He made my child feel at ease, communicated well with the hospital staff as well as my family, and he did an amazing job repairing the wound. He followed up that night with a call and always was kind and professional.

May 1st, 2015
Dr. Toronto did plastic surgery after melanoma removal, elated with his work and manners.