A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Trummer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Trummer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Trummer graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Trummer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Roseville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Gabriel Trummer DO is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jason G. Trummer practice?
- Dr. Jason Trummer has 1 office location.
Dr. Jason Trummer practices Family Medicine near Roseville, CA.
See Roseville Primary Care Doctors.