A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Tullis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Tullis is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Tullis graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tullis has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Health Medical Center Heber Spings
- Baptist Health Medical Center North Little Rock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Tullis MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jason Tullis practice?
- Dr. Jason Tullis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jason Tullis practices Neurological Surgery near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Surgeons.