A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Umans:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Umans is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Umans, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Clinical Pharmacology
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Umans graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Umans has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Center
- Georgetown University Hospital
- University of Chicago HospitalsCln
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Gari Umans MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Jason G. Umans practice?
- Dr. Jason Umans has 1 office location.
Dr. Jason Umans practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Washington, DC.
See Washington Internists and Washington Nephrologists.