A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Umans:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Umans, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Clinical Pharmacology
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Umans graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Umans has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Center
- Georgetown University Hospital
- University of Chicago HospitalsCln
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Umans accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- The Chartered Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans