A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Vargas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Vargas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Vargas, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vargas graduated from Stanford University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Vargas has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
- Arrowhead Community
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vargas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 6 plans
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 4 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jason D. Vargas practice?
Dr. Jason Vargas practices Pediatrics near Glendale, AZ.
See Glendale Pediatricians.