A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Black:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Black is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Black, MD is board certified in Family Medicine, Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine, and Family Medicine - Hospice and Palliative Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Black graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Black has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason W Black MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Family Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jason W. Black practice?
- Dr. Jason Black has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jason Black practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Family Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Towson, MD.
See Towson Family Physicians, Towson Hospice & Palliative Specialists, and Towson Geriatric Doctors.