A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Roberts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Roberts is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Roberts, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Orthopaedic Trauma
Education & Awards
Dr. Roberts graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Roberts has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bronson Methodist Hospital
- Children's Hospital of Wisconsin
- Bronson Vicksburg Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason W Roberts MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jason W. Roberts practice?
- Dr. Jason Roberts has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jason Roberts practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Kalamazoo, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Milwaukee, WI.
See Kalamazoo Orthopedic Surgeons.