A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Roberts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Roberts is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roberts
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Roberts Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Roberts, DC, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Orthopaedic Trauma
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Roberts graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Roberts has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bronson Methodist Hospital
- Bronson Vicksburg Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Wayne Roberts DC and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jason W. Roberts practice?
- Dr. Jason Roberts has 1 office location.
Dr. Jason Roberts practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Kalamazoo, MI.
See Kalamazoo Orthopedic Surgeons.