Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Love at first slice show details Love at first slice
by Lauralee Baker on May 23rd, 2015

A God send. A professional gentleman. Genius at what he does. I had a compound Fracture. He performed 4 surgeries on it. IT was the first time I had ever broke a bone I felt totally confident in his ability to heal me. It has been a year ago since my accident and I need him to know how grateful I will always be to him. He really cares about his patients. Thank you Dr. Jason Roberts. God loves you and so do I.

Apr 19th, 2015

Dr. Roberts is amazing! He genuinely cared for my daughter and was understanding and gentle.

Great doctor show details Great doctor
by A. recient patient on Oct 30th, 2012

Just a fine doctor. Professional, courteous, listens. Responds in clearly understood terms. Radiates ease and confidence. Had trimallealor fracture, surgery was prompt and nearly painless, recovery ia going very well, Unhesitatingly recommend.

MR. Fred show details MR. Fred
Jan 11th, 2012

He is a very GOOD Doctor and I feel you can't go wrong if you get him. He did a sacroiliac joint fusion and all went very well.

Dec 22nd, 2011

Thanks Dr. Robert . my left arm broke in the car accident . he did a surgery for my arm . I had a problem with the radial nurve too . fortunately after the surgery and with 2 months therapy every thing go back to normal I still have a plate and screw in my arm and still have a numbness but I can do every thing . he is a great Doctor .

Oct 13th, 2011

Dr. Roberts reconstructed my wrist after a very bad fall. I know have a plate and many screws, and after physical therapy almost all movement is back. He was patient and listened carefully to my questions, answering all with concern and professionalism. While its true I waited a bit to see him for each appointment, the wait was well worth it. This young physician is on the rise!

Sep 3rd, 2011

Skills and knowledge may be great but attitude, compassion and partnering with patient is very poor.

My Wizard show details My Wizard
May 2nd, 2011

I cant thank him enough for the work he's done for me. Always has the time to answer questions, explain things fully, and listens to your concerns. Dr Roberts and his team are top notch.