A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Sharp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Sharp, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharp graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Sharp has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Sharp MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Jason Sharp practice?
- Dr. Jason Sharp has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jason Sharp practices Diagnostic Radiology near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Plano Radiologists.