A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Wachsmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Wachsmann is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Wachsmann graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Wachsmann has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Wayne Wachsmann MD is a male Radiologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Jason W. Wachsmann practice?
- Dr. Jason Wachsmann has 1 office location.
Dr. Jason Wachsmann practices Radiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Radiologists.