A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Wander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Wander is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Wander, DO is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Osteopathic Manipulation
- Skin Cancer
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Wander graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wander has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason F Wander DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jason F. Wander practice?
- Dr. Jason Wander has 1 office location.
Dr. Jason Wander practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Keller, TX.
See Keller Family Physicians.