A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Weinberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Weinberg is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weinberg
Shingles Patient Education Patient education guide to shingles or herpes zoster, more commonly known as chickenpox which is a painful rash condition.Before Visiting Dr. Weinberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Weinberg, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
Education & Awards
Dr. Weinberg graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Weinberg has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- C.S. Mott Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Brice Weinberg MD is a male Pediatrician, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Jason B. Weinberg practice?
- Dr. Jason Weinberg has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jason Weinberg practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Ypsilanti, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ypsilanti Pediatricians and Ypsilanti Pediatric Specialists.