A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Weinberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Weinberg is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Weinberg, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
Education & Awards
Dr. Weinberg graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Weinberg has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- C.S. Mott Children's Hospital
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Brice Weinberg MD is a male Pediatrician, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Jason B. Weinberg practice?
- Dr. Jason Weinberg has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jason Weinberg practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Pediatricians and Ann Arbor Infectious Disease Doctors.