A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Weisstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Weisstein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Weisstein, FACS, MD, MPH is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Amputation (Amputation Surgery)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Bone Transplantation
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Sports Medicine
- Traumatic Amputation
Education & Awards
Dr. Weisstein graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Weisstein has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Delray Medical Center
- Eisenhower Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Scott Weisstein FACS, MD, and MPH is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jason S. Weisstein practice?
- Dr. Jason Weisstein has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jason Weisstein practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Boynton Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Rancho Mirage, CA and La Quinta, CA.
See Boynton Beach Orthopedic Surgeons.