A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Weisstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Weisstein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weisstein
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Weisstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Weisstein, FACS, MD, MPH is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Amputation (Amputation Surgery)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Bone Transplantation
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Traumatic Amputation
Education & Awards
Dr. Weisstein graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Weisstein has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Eisenhower Medical Center
- Seattle Children`s Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason S Weisstein FACS, MD, and MPH is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jason S. Weisstein practice?
- Dr. Jason Weisstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Jason Weisstein practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Rancho Mirage, CA.
See Rancho Mirage Orthopedic Surgeons.