Dr. Jason Weisstein Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jason Weisstein?

5 Stars!

Posted on November 14th, 2017

I think that Dr. Jason Weisstein with The Paley orthopedic and Spine Institute is an exceptional Surgeon . He took a very difficult case on with me and I had a remarkable outcome . I am back to my old self now working 12 to 14 hours a day PAIN-FREE Thanks for a Great Job !!

Very Good at what he does

Posted on October 11th, 2017

After being diagnosed with an arthritic hip I had 2 questions. (1) Do I really need hip replacement surgery (2) Who should do the surgery. Only now after going through the surgery do I realize that I got both answers correct by choosing Dr Weisstein. Two previous surgeons advised me not to get the surgery because I appeared to not be in enough pain. Turns out pain is only one of several metrics when considering a hip replacement. This Dr Teaches other surgeons how to do the surgery. No muscle was cut in the surgery. The 1/16" of a scar was completely healed 2 weeks after the surgery. My recovery is phenomenal according to independent physical therapists who have been treating me since the operation. Bottom Line Dr Weisstein is excellent at what he does.

Posted on December 2nd, 2015

I would rate Dr. Jason Weisstein as an excellent hip replacement surgeon. He DOES NOT use staples as a lot of "lazy" surgeons do upon closure of the initial surgical opening. I have virtually no visible scar. This IS the surgeon you want for hip replacement, and I have had absolutely no post-surgical complications these past three years. Dr. Weisstein is a WINNER by all standards.

I am very delighted with the results

Posted on July 4th, 2015

I went into my knee surgery with a certain amount of trepidation. I’ve already had two knee operations but nothing as invasive as a total knee replacement. I was, and still am, highly motivated to make this a success. I did quite a bit of research into surgeons in the area. Dr. Weisstein ‘s name kept popping up - from my primary care physician, people who had similar operations in the area, to reviews online. Everyone said the same thing, “he’s the guy you want to have doing your surgery.” I am delighted with the results. He did a phenomenal job. I am walking better than I have for 15 years (my knee problem started over 40 years ago). His staff was outstanding! His physician’s assistant, Mrs. Cascio was extremely thorough and very dedicated.

One of the best!

Posted on May 26th, 2015

Dr. Weisstein and his team took me from start to finish with compassion and superb expertise. I was back to golfing in six weeks and my game actually has improved.

Unsurpassed Expert in the Desert

Posted on August 4th, 2013

There are times when you want more than an expert technician to perform your surgery. I wanted someone who could ALSO make me feel as if I was well cared for, and someone who demonstrated great bedside manner. I got all of this with Dr. W. He's a very busy guy, but the time, albeit, brief at times, he spent with me before and after surgery truly showed me that he cared.

He Is a "Get Your Life Back" Specialist!

Posted on May 14th, 2013

This experience gave me my life back. I had suffered with cancer and "died" from a resulting staff infection. Dr. Weisstein diagnosed my hip condition as dire and full of arthritis. I thought I could "push through" by willing myself well. Didn't want another surgery 'bout'. Finally, he gave me the confidence to go through with the surgery. What a positive experience! He and his staff made me feel like I was their most important patient. The resulting success and caring of this experience energized me to regain my life... and literally dance again!!

One of a kind

Posted on April 29th, 2013

An outstanding doctor who truly cares. Busy, but well worth the wait.

Great Surgeon

Posted on April 2nd, 2013

Busy practice. Well worth the wait. Super bedside manner. I could have gone to LA for my surgery. I'm glad I stayed local.

Only a hip/knee interest anything else doesn't care!

Posted on March 8th, 2013

I found him not on time, aloof, keeps forgetting what you came in for, expensive. Better have good insurance coverage! I didn't need hip/knee replacement so it appeared he just brushed me off w quick appointments. I have never been to a ortho doctor that never physically examined my hip on his exam table! He relied on someone else's information X-ray, MRI and never gave any thought to my situation. I get the impression he was scrambling to read the MRI while I was there and when I asked him a specific question, he pointed at the MRI on the screen and said, it's sort of here in this spot! Not the answer I was looking for, he gave me script, told me to go to PT and that was it. No help with trying to assist me w/a referral. He did not satisfy my health needs. At one point he said "you look like a take charge", yes I am Dr Weisstein and I won't be seeing you again! In fact I found another doctor to read the MRI which you obviously couldn't do! Then he said you are active right? I'm a runner and Pilates instructor - is he blind, I am totally fit and dressed in Nike head to foot. My experience was not good. If you use him for hip/joint replacements he may be good at his skill but anything else you are wasting your time and he is not a sports doctor. He clearly wasn't interested in my health needs. You get two bills one from him and desert orthopedic center, very expensive! Good luck and please be resourceful and education about your type of needs.

Awesome Guy

Posted on March 23rd, 2012

Great Surgeon, thoughtful and skilled.

My Hip is Perfect

Posted on May 11th, 2011

I saw several doctors before I consulted with Dr. Weisstein. I chose him for his reputation, bedside manner, and thoroughness. It was the right choice! My hip replacement went as planned. Everything he told me was true. He prepared me mentally. I am back to enjoying my life once again.