A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Wendel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Wendel, Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Wendel, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Cosmetic Surgery Aesthetic Procedures
- DIEP microscopic breast reconstruction
Education & Awards
Dr. Wendel graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wendel has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Thomas Hospital
- Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Jason Wendel MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery, Surgery, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James J. Wendel practice?
- Dr. James Wendel has 1 office location.
Dr. James Wendel practices Plastic Surgery, Surgery, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Plastic Surgeons and Nashville Surgeons.