Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jason Wilcox
Dr. Jason Wilcox, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Seattle, WA. He has 12 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Wilcox is affiliated with Valley Medical Center, University of Washington Medical Center and Veterans Affairs Puget Sound Health Care Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Jason Wilcox has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Jason Wilcox is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seattle, WA.
Dr. Laura Matsen Ko
Seattle, WA 0 mi9
Dr. Nicholas Seibert
Foot and Ankle Orthopedics, Orthopedic Surgery, Sports Medicine
Seattle, WA 0 mi10
Dr. Merritt Auld
Seattle, WA 0 mi38