Dr. Jason Wills Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jason Wills?

Excellent

Posted on May 21st, 2015

The atomosphere was very inviting. The office waiting room was clean and in order. The staff was friendly and very helpful. My wait time was less than 10 minutes. Dr. Wills has excellent bedside manner and was very informative.

Superb Cae

Posted on May 20th, 2015

I was treated very well and fast !! My wife and I have used this facility now four times (two for each of us) and we wouldn't trade for anything. The staff is superb and we like the way you are treated as if you are special to them. The nurse, Jennifer, is certainly a people person and she needs a pat on the back for her excellent, sweet and attentive care. We will be back in three years!!

Very Good Experience

Posted on March 26th, 2015

I had a very good experience with my procedure. My nurse was the best and the doctor was also very good. The colonoscopy process was not bad at all and basically the easiest part of the whole 3 day process .

Great

Posted on January 30th, 2015

Dr. Wills has helped me with GI problems for the past several years. He is thorough, kind and caring. I have a follow up appointment in a month to make sure things are improving. I am seeing improvement already.

Great

Posted on December 1st, 2014

I thought the entire procedure went very smoothly. I have said now 4 times the prep is much more difficult than the actual procedure. Dr. Wills was very thorough in reviewing the results with me. He was pleasant, did not seem rushed when talking to me, and I am clear about the next check up. I would recommend to anyone to go to Dr. Wills.

Very Professional

Posted on November 24th, 2014

Quite simply, from the time of booking the appointment, to the follow-up information online and via the mail, the punctuality of the procedure (on-time to the minute in my case), the care of the staff--if one wants a model of how the medical profession can perform, Dr. Wills and his team define professionalism. Amazing.

Very Friendly

Posted on October 15th, 2014

Everyone was very friendly and I felt more like a friend than patient. My care and comfort was important to everyone there. Though complications during the procedure prevented completion everyone including Dr Wills assured me that everything was alright. I appreciated this personal tough. Thank you.

Unproffesional

Posted on November 20th, 2013

I was on a feeding tube, for an undiagnosed condition when I was referred to Dr. Wills. At our first visit he seemed thorough and explained things well. He ordered me on complete bowel rest nothing by mouth for two to three weeks. A few days later my feeding supply prescription expired. When I called him to renew the prescription he flat out refused. We asked several times my husband even went to the office in person and he still refused. Saying it was the responsibility of the doctor who originally ordered it. That was the on call doctor at the hospital who I had not seen since leaving the hospital a month previously and had no idea who I was or my current status. Dr. Wills ordered me not to eat then refused to give me the supplies I needed to sustain my life so I could follow his orders! Then he only called because of the few choice words my husband said as he was leaving his office when he refused to refill my feeding supplies. I did get my refill but not from him. He never followed up, I finally called them after four weeks of no food or water by mouth per his instructions. However, by then I was able to get in to see another doctor. I was again referred to him and upon this visit he was better but I had lost trust in him. I would not recommend him to anyone.

One of the best

Posted on June 2nd, 2012

Dr. Wills was great. He really listened to me and I never felt rushed. He personally called me with results. I really recommend him.

Very nice and caring doctor.

Posted on January 9th, 2012

I'm not sure what those other patients are talking about. I found Dr. Wills to be kind and very appropriate. My colonoscopy went great and the staff was great. I would highly recommend Dr. Wills.

Wow

Posted on September 27th, 2010

This doctor is not professional with his patients. He is very uncaring and rude. I highly suggest you choose another physician. Dr. Wills was the shockingly arrogant.

Needs a heart transplant

Posted on March 25th, 2010

I first had the misfortune of encountering this physician with my mother at the Huntsman Cancer Institute. She was extremely ill with agressive and (as-yet undiagnosed) stomach cancer. The day was long and grueling. I found Dr. Wills to be cold, uncaring, and unempathetic to a degree that I found shocking (and with a father with numerous long-term medical problems and many hospital stays, this is saying something). The comfort of the patient seemed to be his last concern; relating to family members of the patient ranked somewhere below that.On my second encounter, my beloved family doctor referred me for my first routine colonoscopy to Dr. Wills' practice at another office. I did not make the connection with the experience with my mother; my husband did as soon as he saw him. It was the single worst medical experience I have ever had. For whatever reason, the anesthesia didn't take, and the procedure was excruciatingly painful. More than once, I asked that the procedure be stopped, and this was refused. I felt shamed, coerced, and bullied into continuing although I was in extreme discomfort. He stopped by to inform me, quite tersely and abruptly when I was recovering, that it had been "mostly normal"--the only communication I had with him. If you want a caring and communicative physician, avoid this man like the plague.