Overall Review

May 1st, 2014
Awful experience
I visited this ENT and was appalled at his absolute lack of bedside manner and compassion, his technique was rushed and painful, I wasn't reclined for the procedure until he got mad at me for moving because the procedure was painful and then continued his abusive attitude. Maybe I was there on one of his bad days :( I would never recommend his and I will not return to the practice.

March 28th, 2014
Compassion and Expertise
Dr. Wilmouth performed my sinus surgery approx. 10 years ago. I have never felt rushed or unimportant during office visits. I have gone from 8 sinus infections a year to maybe one. He is compassionate and an expert in his field. I was and continue to be completely confident in his abilities.

August 22nd, 2013
Dr. Wilmoth explained my surgery thoroughly to me, the staff were amazing, I never had to ask a question about what to do next,who to call, where to go, before/after surgery procedures. I felt very at ease through the whole process and Dr. Wilmoth talked to my husband as soon as my surgery was done and made him felt as ease also. Very impressed with this whole practice, would highly recommend them to anyone! Thank-you!!!

February 24th, 2013
Awesome experience I had a sudden hearing problem, went to see him, examined my ear, told me the problem and about the surgery to hopefully restore my hearing. I had the procedure done and my hearing is back with no complications. Thanks,Doc.!

May 18th, 2010
Excellent Doctor
Dr. Wilmoth took excellent care of my 9 year old daughter. He was professional yet friendly. My daughter was very comfortable with him as was I and I highly recommend him to adults and children alike.