Psychiatrist

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Jul 7th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Jason a great doctor

Jul 3rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

He is great! He listens and responds and is willing to talk about the long view.

Jul 2nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Winston is easy to speak with and takes the time to listen to any questions or concerns. Scheduling appointments and obtaining refills is easy and convenient. Far better than any provider that I have worked with in the past. I recommend seeing him.

Jul 1st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Winston has been helpful and wonderful for my recovery!

Jun 20th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Winston is one of the best physicians that I have had the pleasure of working with. I will always recommend him to family and friends. I have given his card to my primary physician and my medical specialists. Right on! Dr. Winston.

Jun 19th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I like Dr Winston very much. He is very knowledgeable about the medications. He answers all of my questions in detail and shows compassion. He cares very ich about his clients. Dr. Winston listens. Scheduling is very easy and he is always on time. A

Jun 18th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr Winston is professional, concerned, articulate, and insightful.

Jun 17th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Winston is an excellent doctor. He is very knowledgeable about latest medication and treatments concerning various disorders. He is very professional. His visits are very thorough. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

One Happy Woman show details One Happy Woman
by Laura Ratsch on Jun 14th, 2015

I really like Dr. Winston. He conducted a thorough background f my history. He explained the medications in great detail, very knowledgeable. His diagnoses seem to be right on and the medication combination works wonders for my OCD and insomnia. He truly cares about his patients. He made me promise to throw out a bottle of Norco as I am recovering from poly substance dependence. I am very pleased and satisfied.

Jun 12th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Winston is very knowledgeable and has helped me a great deal with my problem. Thank you, Dr. Winston!

Jun 11th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Winston is excellent at what he does, and is very attentive to patient needs

Jun 3rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

very approachable doc, provides excellent care

Jun 3rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

excellent and caring about my well being

May 28th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Jason Winston cares about his clients. He is knowledgeable, professional and wonderful doctor.

May 27th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Winston is very professional, knowledgeable and compassionate. I look forward to continued care from him and would definitely recommend him to family and friends.

May 23rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Winston shows great concern and talent in dealing with my medical and mental needs. I am always impressed with his abilities and consideration of me as a whole person. In a world where psychiatrists seem vague or distant he cares.

May 21st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Winston is an excellent, caring doctor. His service is excellent and he is very easy to speak with. I very much appreciate Dr. Winston !

May 16th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Very professional, always takes time to listen to my concerns. Dr. Winston is not a therapist but wants to know how I'm doing, what's going on and how I'm dealing with life.

May 16th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Excellent care

May 15th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Doctor Winston is always caring, concerned, and supportive, even when just conducting a medications management check-up. He always asks relevant and thoughtful questions about my life and wellbeing. I recommend him highly.

May 15th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

He is very knowledgable and makes me feel like a part of the decision process. I feel that he honestly listens to me and appreciates my input.

May 14th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr Winston is great. Takes the time to talk and go over all Meds. He is extremely knowledgable and I like him and trust him....

May 9th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

My needs and concerns are always addressed in a detailed and thorough session. I have complete confidence in Dr. Winston.

May 7th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Excellent clinician and easy to talk to.

Apr 30th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Winston is very sharp, articulate, thorough and easy to talk to. I would recommend him to anyone.

Apr 22nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

My experience with Jason Winston is consistently positive, comforting, smart, and improves my life. His bedside is gently strong and his genuine concern shines through. I'm impressed or happy with how he handles my health. He practices very well.

Apr 18th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

He is a very caring doctor.

Apr 16th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Winstone is great!

Apr 6th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I trust Dr. winston's judgement and he has been very helpful in prescribing the right medicine for me. I now have a better quality of life thanks to him.

Apr 2nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Winston is kind, caring, and easy to talk to. I appreciate his promptness and the ease of making an appointment with him.

Mar 29th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

JASON HAS HELPED ME TREMENDOUSLY. HE IS PATIENT, THOROUGH AND PROFESSIONAL.

Mar 26th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Winston is very thorough. Online scheduling was somewhat cumbersome and challenging if you need a last-minute appointment.

Mar 26th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Very patient and thorough

Mar 19th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Winston listens carefully, considers what I have to say thoughtfully, and treats me with respect. He is knowledgeable, discerning and insightful, and I am so glad that I was referred to him.

Mar 19th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Winston is a very caring doctor. He is very knowledgeable in his field and has provided excellent service. He is easy to talk with and makes the best , logical decisions for my care. I thank God for Dr. Winston ! !

Mar 15th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Jason Winston was very helpful. He listened to my concerns and offered different options.

Mar 10th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I have only went to this doctor twice. I find he tries to work with my individual situation. Easy to. talk to returns calls promptly Addresses your concerns and really listens to you

Mar 10th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr Winston is fantastic! The only thing I would like is some kind of reminder call/email 1 or 2 days prior to a scheduled appointment as my appointments are typically scheduled 3-6 months in advance, and my work schedule is very fluid.

Mar 4th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

After many misdiagnoses, Dr. Winston in my first visit diagnosed me. I did not show him any of the medicines I was taking. He is working to get me off them. He prescribed a new medicine and my condition has noticely improved. My husband thanks you! Me too

Stay away from Dr. Winston show details Stay away from Dr. Winston
Feb 6th, 2015

All Dr. Winston cares about is making money. He is really not so knowledgable about medications, nor does he care about his patients. All he cares about is that you come in all the time so he can get your 300 plus co pay. He does not care if you don't need to go in because nothing has changed at all. He wants your money. Go to a compassionate Dr. not Winston

understanding mental illness show details understanding mental illness
by M.F on Dec 26th, 2014

I'm concerned that he prescribes Ambien to patients with a long history of Manic Disorder, and someone with an addiction issue. It's unfortunate that some doctors don't take the time to really understand an illness, and how everything is all encompassing when deciding on what to prescribe. I am beyond disturbed with his decision to prescribe this drug, when safer alternatives like trazadone are available for people with addiction issues. Ambien is addictive and has a history of causing side effects of "ambient" sleep walking, or "ambien" sleep driving. Especially with a manic disorder that causes people with this during the manic phase to stay up, and not sleep... then throwing Ambien in there, a person that has a body that will not shut down, the ambien then causes that person to go out of control because they are now essentially awake but in a dream state. I would highly suggest that this doctor take some additional time to understand the destruction that can be easily caused by someone with a manic disorder, the pure destruction to their own life and those around. Really analyzing a patient and their history would save a lot of families, and potentially lives. It's unbelievable to me that one decision made by a doctor could have such a negative effect on a situation that was already out of control. It was adding insult to injury knowing this patient was on Ambien.

BEWARE show details BEWARE
by Disappointed on Sep 16th, 2013

This doctor has zero beside manner, and could care less about your problems. He won't refill a prescription for you when requested- he demands office visits, which are not helpful. What angers me most, is when you put someone on something like lexapro, you can not just stop without being tapering off slowly. This doctor showed zero regard for this, and refused to call back. His office assistant was about as helpful as post. Please, if you have any regard for your mental health, seek out someone else... This guy could care less about you.

Aug 9th, 2013

Dr Winston is extremely thorough taking the time with patients to evaluate and diagnose. He insists on regular follow-up to monitor how the medication is working. He is very knowledgable about psychiatric disorders and gives great recommendations. The appointments have always been prompt with little to no wait. I am a Family Nurse Practitioner and would highly recommend him.

very professional show details very professional
Jun 10th, 2013

asked me lots of questions, was very thorough, explained everything, was professional, i would recommend him to others

In and out show details In and out
Apr 17th, 2013

He wants you in, then out. Forget getting to the root of the problem, just take a magic pill!.... not.