A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Wirtz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Wirtz is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Wirtz, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Wirtz graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Wirtz has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast St John's Hospital
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason J Wirtz MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jason J. Wirtz practice?
- Dr. Jason Wirtz has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jason Wirtz practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Saint Paul, MN.
See Saint Paul Internists and Saint Paul Infectious Disease Doctors.