A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Wischmeyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Wischmeyer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Wischmeyer, FACC, MD, PHD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Wischmeyer graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Wischmeyer has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Lubbock Heart Hospital
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wischmeyer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 9 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jason B. Wischmeyer practice?
Dr. Jason Wischmeyer practices Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Cardiologists.