Learn more about Dr. Jason Wischmeyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Wischmeyer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wischmeyer
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Wischmeyer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Wischmeyer, FACC, MD, PHD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Wischmeyer graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Wischmeyer has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Lubbock Heart Hospital
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason B Wischmeyer FACC, MD, and PHD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Jason B. Wischmeyer practice?
- Dr. Jason Wischmeyer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jason Wischmeyer practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Cardiologists.