A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Wischmeyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Wischmeyer is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Wischmeyer, FACC, MD, PHD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Wischmeyer graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Wischmeyer has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- Lubbock Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Blair Wischmeyer FACC, MD, and PHD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Jason B. Wischmeyer practice?
- Dr. Jason Wischmeyer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jason Wischmeyer practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Lubbock, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Clovis, NM.
See Lubbock Cardiologists.